Georgia-Atlanta

New With Tags david's bridal wedding dress size 2 for sale

We have had to cancel  our wedding for November this year due to budget issues so I was wondering if anyone in the area is in need of a bridal gown that has never been worn?  I had of course already ordered the dress once we decided that it just wasn't in the cards for us this year to have our dream wedding.

Its a David's Bridal Galina Signature dress, I paid $1050 for it and it is a size 2 petite, fit and flare with the tags still attached.  It has never been altered.  Below is a pic of me trying on the sample size in the store, its so pretty!  It is strapless, lace with crystals and pearls all over, very lightweight, it is absolutely beautiful in person.  I also have the slip that goes with it, please help me out and make me an offer.  Here is a link:

I am at work, lol, but I just took some pictures of the dress this morning and will update this post this afternoon with more pictures.  I'm super stressed right now as we've lost $2000 in deposits already so if anyone is even considering buying this dress, I will sell it to you for much cheaper than ordering from David's Bridal.  Try it on in the store even and then let me know if you want to buy it, thanks in advance for reading this post.  :)

Re: New With Tags david's bridal wedding dress size 2 for sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards