Wedding Woes

Two funnies

1. I keep seeing this on websites but it says "Don't worry, if its a legitimate hurricane your house has a way of shutting down that flooding"

2. On the radio they were reading funny Halloween tweets. They read one that said "I don't get being a skeleton for Halloween. You already have one so its like you are a bone Oreo with skin frosting".

Re: Two funnies

• AuntFloAuntFlo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    1 is funny, but it took a while for me to get.   At first I thought people were just being a-holes.

2 - I don't get it.  ETA: OK - I got it as soon as I hit "post" - but I don't think it's that funny.  :::shrugs:::
  • 1 is funny.  2 is odd.

there is a house in our neighborhood that has dozens of dolls hanging from their tree.  The dolls are naked, missing body parts, and bizarre yet kind of funny.  I'm going to try to get a pic on the way back to preschool.
  • Listen, I'm just a human Fozzie Bear.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_two-funnies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:d5578ca0-284f-4d9a-9aab-7c2484211e5fPost:540027db-2a42-42ef-a397-f26a3fb17709">Re: Two funnies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Listen, I'm just a human Fozzie Bear.
    Posted by PMeg819[/QUOTE]

Yuck, yuck, yuck.
  • #1 gave me a chuckle.
  • I giggled aloud at #2.
    *kicks dust*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards