Snarky Brides

Night thread

Anyone watching the red carpet? I think it just started and nothing is really happening yet.

ETA: FINE! since no one is watching the golden globes, this can just be a night thread

Re: Night thread

• WhytheF does Kelly Osborne have grey hair?
  • Tell him to MOVE OVER! the red carpet is far more important than anything he is watching.
  • That piper chick's dress looks terrible and basically shows off her total lack of breasts. wow.
  • Watching the red carpet on E
  • Blegh, amada peet, wtf. Debra messing looks great though.
  • Im watching Sons of Guns. I love this show
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • PACKER GAME. PACKER GAME.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Kelly's hair ugly. Piper P's dress was hideous and she looked like she was trying way too hard to be sexy.

That's all I have for now, be back after cooking dinner.
  • I dont even know what to think about that big blue tiedyed thing sarah michelle geller is wearing. wow.

I didnt like what melissa mccarthy was wearing, shes done better.
  • I'm here for a bit before I have to go to the company holiday party. H backed out, but I'm going to go with a coworker.

Right now I'm snacking on Girl Scout cookies and reading a bit. No Golden Globes for me since we don't have cable and I'll be leaving before they come on network TV.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:f1470e91-0f2e-4005-a934-84e5068ec33a">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]PACKER GAME. PACKER GAME.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what we're watching! H is rooting for the Giants.</div>
  • Have fun at the party Sewf! that seems weird to have it on a sunday?
  • Evening all.  I didn't realize the Golden Globes were on...I like seeing the monstrosities that some of them wear. And the pretty ones too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:d4f0dfad-6a95-4b77-bebc-0871453398f2">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have fun at the party Sewf! that seems weird to have it on a sunday?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>We just have 4 store in the area, and we make more money on weekend nights than Sunday's, so that's when we have to have it. Ah, the glory of working retail during the holidays.</div>
  • WHY is nicole richie there? I do like her dress though.

I really liked that bright yellow dress too, I dont know who was in it though.

Sewf - adams work is the same, his christmas party is in like 2 weeks. Im apparently making desserts for it (and am not invited lol)
  • We're making dinner and settling in for a movie. H isn't feeling 100% and is fighting off a cold, so I'm making some chicken soup with a fresh baguette, and hoping the comfort food helps him fight it off.

I asked if he wanted to watch the Golden Globes, and he blew his nose and looked at me. I guess that's a no?
  • zomg that dress that chick from the descendents is wearing is gorgeous. GORGEOUS! I dont know who she is but omg.
  • Yeah, they set up shop right outside the door to our store right after I got back from lunch. I didn't have any time to run out to buy any since we were so busy, but luckily they were still there when I got out for the night. Yum, Thin Mints!
  • Jess if this game doesn't start going well....I am afraid for the repurcussion of my H's mood.
  • Nebb, I would refuse to make food unless I was invited. Not cool at all.
  • H voted no on the golden globes. So we're watching Criminal Minds re-runs on A&E.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:a9844216-edf6-4372-a620-bce8d8f073dc">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, I would refuse to make food unless I was invited. Not cool at all.
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]
    He tries to use flattery to get me to do it, because I make "such good desserts" and he knows he could never do as good. blah blah blah. Im still mulling it over, I probably will though because I know itll make him look amazing lol
  • I am watching The Giants game and trying to keep my mind at ease. We are thinking we are going to have to pull out of the deal on the house. Also, I have been having spotting since Friday so I am feeling a bit scared. Trying to keep myself busy since H is at work. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Are you ahead of me nebb? SMG is just now being interviewed. I like the colors of her dress though. The top part is nice, no sure about the bottom.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    I think were at the same sesh, thats what just had me. Josh Brolin is being intereviewed now.

Also? I think you kinda look like that rooney mara chick.

ETA: the bolded part makes no sense. I meant to say "thats what I just had"
  • lindseyann410lindseyann410 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_woot-golden-globes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:64e955eb-7e40-4353-af66-5a3e3a63470fPost:81a04923-3fd5-469a-badb-f2ba99bead3e">Re: Night thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you ahead of me nebb? SMG is just now being interviewed. I like the colors of her dress though. The top part is nice, no sure about the bottom.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree. If it didn't tuck under on the bottom like that, I would love it.  She said her 2 year old daughter picked it out. :)</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: I like that it looks like watercolor.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Who is Rooney Mara?

I think Claire Danes is gorgeous. But did she have work done? She looks different now than her earlier days. Or maybe she just ages well.
  • Sophia vergara looks miserable. I dont like her.
  • Denise - what's up with the house? And *hugs* for the spotting. (Did I miss an announcement?)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards