Virginia

Needed - Photographer for NOVA wedding!

Anyone have a good, reasonably priced photographer to recomment for my Oct 2011 wedding? In the process of searching and it is TOUGH. Would love a recommendation.

Thank you!!

Re: Needed - Photographer for NOVA wedding!

• edited December 2011
    I love Cerissa Photography and am looking to use them...still doing some comparison shopping, but I think I'll end up with her. She works (her day job) with one of my bridemaids and her pics are awesome, she is always very responsive, prices are very reasonable, as far as photographers go. Check her out! My friend knows her well and says she a sweetheart...young, bubbly and great to work with! I've had nothing but positive and consistant rapport with her sine day 1. Her pics speak for themselves, I think.

www.cerissaphotography.com

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using a photographer out of Raleigh, NC. She is really reasonable and willing to travel.

Check her out: http://sallysiko.zenfolio.com/

She responds to emails quickly and can give you a variety of quotes and options.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • edited December 2011
    You may also want to check out Renee Munson at http://www.reneemunsonphotography.com/index2.php#/home/ I plan to use her next month for my December wedding. 
  • Manderz27Manderz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Like a Dream Photography.  It really depends on your budget, but I think they're work is worth it--those picture last forever.  Their website is likeadreamphotography.com.  I also looked into Studio757 and they were very willing to negotiate prices.

I contacted dozens of photographers, and the one thing I learned was tell them what you want and what you're willing to spend and most will try to work out something within your budget or will recommend someone they know and trust who can.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd love to be considered! My name is Carly Arnwine from NOVA and I shoot with a second shooter. How big is your wedding? Check out my work at http://www.carlyarnwineblog.com/

Look forward to hearing back and good luck with your search! 
  • edited December 2011
    You've GOT to check out Lindsay Gray Photography!  She's amazing.  She's a newer photographer so you'll probably get a better price, but she's out of this world.  We used her for our October wedding this year and are so in love with our pictures!!  Check them out on my bio page.  She did our engagement shoot too and it was so fun. She's great to work with and is super talented so give her a shout!  Our wedding and engagement pictures are also on her facebook page.

facebook.com/LindsayGrayPhotography
    Lindsaygrayphoto.com
    Ruth 1:16 - But Ruth replied "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go, I will go and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.
  • edited December 2011
    www.deliriousphotography.com --He's awesome and is based in Midlothian but will travel! He's doing my wedding in July!

Also, check out www.sonyaruthphotography.com --she's in Wilmington but travels all the time since she's originally from NOVA 
  • BrideDC926BrideDC926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • laura80smithlaura80smith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carmen Wang Photography

www.carmenwangphotography.com

Our wedding photos are on their homepage.  Great price and we get all the high resolution photos.  Best money spent.
  • edited December 2011
    Hate to say it but why would you hire a photographer with no wedding photos on their website? She seems like a good portrait photographer but weddings are totally different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards