Florida-West Coast

GRRRR-ARRRR!!!

So, I'm out in Texas right now, which has been totally fun. I'm taking one BM shopping tonight to look at dresses.. But, in the meantime, I've been looking for my shoes. I have horrid feet. I have a high in step and fat feet. And I want hot pink shoes.. So I decided, I would do best to look at a store notorious for catering to drag queens...Do you think they had my size in the shoes I LOVED? NOOO!!!! Really, in a drag queen store? I can't find shoes in a drag queen store??

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to share my frustrations with you ladies. I thought you might could use a laugh at my expense this morning! :)

Re: GRRRR-ARRRR!!!

• edited December 2011
    I am actually laughing at this....b/c I can imagine how unbelievable funny that situation would be =)  On a serious note, I think there are a lot of girls on here that did purchase shoes in pink or various other colors that might be able to lead you in the right direction....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL... it is a bit funny. But I take my shoes very seriously. Hang in there, you'll find something! There has to be more than one drag queen shoe store (especially in TX!)

Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_grrrr-arrrr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:eb24ffbd-1fc2-4400-aa37-687628a34f6bPost:f6acc10a-0865-4fcd-9b91-9a942c472949">Re: GRRRR-ARRRR!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL... it is a bit funny. But I take my shoes very seriously. Hang in there, you'll find something! There has to be more than one drag queen shoe store (especially in TX!)
    Posted by ufsweetiebear[/QUOTE]

Who has two thumbs and likes this? Me =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This was what I needed on a Friday afternoon.  Still laughing!
    Let me tell you that is creativity and moxie thinking of that!  LOVE IT.

You are not alone, I have little fat feet too and had the hardest time finding something to wear!
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards