Florida-South Florida

Bridesmaids gifts

I am conflicted.
I have 3 bridesmaids and 1 maid of honor. We all aware of my liking for Tiffany & Co, (my colors are tiffany blue, white, and tangerine), and initially I wanted to give my girls a neckalace from Tiffany's. Its a little out of our budget but I am still willing to do it. My other option is getting them each a bag of items; for the bag I would use a monogrammed make-up bag, put in jewelry to wear for the wedding, a "bridesmaid" tank, etc.
Which would you do? What are you doing? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids gifts

• edited December 2011
    If you love Tiffany and THEY love it too... I would go with that, if you can afford it.

I would prefer something nice that I will treasure forever instead of trinkets. My budget was very low, so I did a lot of DIY stuff for them and I am hoping they will like them.

GL ! I HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • muneccamunecca member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I dont not think its too much as long as you believe they will get use out of it. At least thats how I look at gifts. They will use the necklace for the wedding but will they use it afterwards... Do you want them to use it afterwards?

I found this AMAZING shoe designer online and will be ordering my wedding shoes from them. SInce you like Tiffanys.. Thought you might like to see these shoes.

https://www.shopheylady.com/shoes.php?advanced=y&search_product_color=%23&search_products_id=107&search=

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards