September 2013 Weddings

Hi ladies I am new on here

I look forward to talking to all of you and maybe you guys can throw me some ideas. I am going crazy trying to figure all this out. All we have set is the theme of are wedding I still have know idea on colors or anything. This planning stuff is kinda hard to do with three kids though.

Re: Hi ladies I am new on here

• Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    First of all CONGRATS!!
    What is your theme?
    For colors:  What is your favorite?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  I work in Lansing!  When's your date?  Definitely use this website and all the tools TK gives you like the checklist,  budgeter, etc.  They help a lot.  For me, going to the fabric store with my FMIL and comparing various fabric swatches of different colors helped me tremendously.  I was able to just go with my gut when I put them side by side.  Because it's hard to tell online or through a magazine though both of those are good for design ideas.  Everyone here is very helpful.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_hi-ladies-i-am-new-on-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b30eb209-97eb-41e4-860c-6dec17edc801Post:542dc366-40e3-405f-a610-ce4146acd312">Re: Hi ladies I am new on here</a>:
    [QUOTE]First of all CONGRATS!! What is your theme? For colors:  What is your favorite?
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]
    My fiance used to ride bulls and so we both decided on a western theme and I don't really have a favorite color and I feel overwhelmed just picking out the colors because everyone has their input as well so i feel stick just thinking about that
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_hi-ladies-i-am-new-on-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b30eb209-97eb-41e4-860c-6dec17edc801Post:9cbbd6d8-b9fe-4420-b88d-2e663a372db9">Re: Hi ladies I am new on here</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats!  I work in Lansing!  When's your date?  Definitely use this website and all the tools TK gives you like the checklist,  budgeter, etc.  They help a lot.  For me, going to the fabric store with my FMIL and comparing various fabric swatches of different colors helped me tremendously.  I was able to just go with my gut when I put them side by side.  Because it's hard to tell online or through a magazine though both of those are good for design ideas.  Everyone here is very helpful.
    Posted by zantster[/QUOTE]
    I am getting married Sept 14 2013 I am really excited but it is sad that choosing a color is so hard. I am going to try dresses on next month I will look at some of the brides maid dresses they have there and I guess choose from there. I look at the different colors online and when they change the color of the dress it looks painted on. I think that is half the reason choosing is so hard.
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker

Everyone will always have an opinion but go with what YOU and FI like as it is your day. Do you have a venue?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have decided on a golf course. They where going to make it into a pga course. That is what my fi told me. It is really beautiful though and I got lucky when he told me what one it is my mom is friends with the owner so we get a discount. Which is great because we are on a tight budget and have more than most to buy. We have finally also decided on a reception site which is a private club that my dad is a member of so he is going to get that for us. I just hope with a small budget we get to have the wedding we want. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards