Michigan-Grand Rapids

I NEED HELP

I am looking for a beautiful place to have a wedding but under a budget. I dont need a reception venue becasue I have one already. I am just looking for a place to have a wedding under a low budget. I am in the grand rapids area does anyone have any ideas?

Re: I NEED HELP

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:ff62e66d-8cf7-4d0c-86ea-0df5282216caPost:d8f3786e-d37e-4236-b1b3-447ecfba435f">I NEED HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a beautiful place to have a wedding but under a budget. I dont need a reception venue becasue I have one already. I am just looking for a place to have a wedding under a low budget. I am in the grand rapids area does anyone have any ideas?
    Posted by nycolesarvis[/QUOTE]

how much is this budget? I'm using Pointe of Grace Wedding chapel in coopersville.

the cheapest way is to ask a good friend to get certified online for $15 and perform the ceremony.
  • LOL wouldnt that be nice... I really dont have budget but I want things to be in a low price range. I dont need a caterer but i do need a place to have a wedding and if I could have  reception there to that would be great as well. But the place I go to would have to allow outside catering.. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_i-need-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:ff62e66d-8cf7-4d0c-86ea-0df5282216caPost:3f139809-a07a-4785-b127-f53c1f9c9995">Re: I NEED HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I NEED HELP : how much is this budget? I'm using Pointe of Grace Wedding chapel in coopersville. the cheapest way is to ask a good friend to get certified online for $15 and perform the ceremony.
    Posted by thetrumegz[/QUOTE]
  • What time of the year is your wedding?  We held our ceremony in a public park (in South Haven) and it was free. Perhaps Grand Rapids or a neighboring town offers the same thing? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards