Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Videographers

Just wondering how much people usually pay for videography and if any people know anyone in Northern Virginia that can offer budget Videography?  Thanks :)

Re: Videographers

• edited December 2011
    The cost can really vary from region to region. I had a relative in NYC who paid 10K for a video package similar to my own wedding video package which cost me 2K in Pennsylvania. Most videogs offer a variety of packages from ceremony only coverage to all day unlimited coverage with every extra you could imagine. Post on your local and see if the ladies can give you any recs for your immediate area. Take a look on craigslist.org since a lot of businesses use that for free advertising. Once you find some videogs ask for samples of their work and prices on different package options. Once you see what you like (or dislike) and have a better idea on what they offer (mulitple cameras, fancy editing, number of final DVD's, ect) you can talk to them and discuss your individual needs. Many videogs will work out a package custom to what you would like covered during the day as well as your budget.
    HTH
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Packages vary depending upon wants & regions you live in!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards