• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Excited...!!!

This month has been horrible for me, school, work wise, etc, etc.....but its finally coming to an end, and things are looking up.  :)

I finished one of my classes yesterday.  The range and microwave, my family and I ordered are here and the guy just delivered the range and the microwave will be delivered tomorrow morning.  Stainless Steel, I am so excited...What sucks is that I wanted to have before and after shots but I was running late and didn't get a chance to take the pic before but oh well.  I will take one tonight.  Next on my list is to replace the kitchen floor tiles....so I will be doing my research on that this weekend.  But I am thinking by end of the year, we should have the kitchen fixed up.  Although that means a couple of months of kitchen looking awful with mismatched appliances and everything else. 

I have also decided on which digital camera I am going to buy as well, Sony HX1!!  I went a couple of weeks ago to Best Buy and played around with it and I knew that was it.  So probably tomorrow or this weekend, I will go and purchase it.  I could purchase it online, but that would mean to wait for it to be delivered. 

Also, FI called today, he is in Turkey!  Got to talk to him for like 15 mins, but it made my day!!! 

Re: Excited...!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards