Wedding Etiquette Forum

I don't wanna...

hear anymore bitching about the snow (although I've done plenty myself).

Your turn!

Re: I don't wanna...

• write this annotated bibliography thingy for my class that's due Thursday.

wtf is an annotated bibliography anyway? and why does one submit this BEFORE the paper is submitted?

Glenna Harding Photography
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dont-wanna-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e7ce4c4f-ae8c-4d63-83e9-498639daac53Post:f3effd76-0354-4a27-8893-a8da8016efc9">Re: I don't wanna...</a>:
    [QUOTE]and why does one submit this BEFORE the paper is submitted?
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]

To organize your sources and help you get a better grasp on what they say :)
  • I don't wanna...wait another few hours to take my next dose of pain meds, my shoulder is killing me...
  • I could answer pooh's question, but i won't.

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. Wednesdays are super long days for me.

I don't wanna do laundry either.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Then don't Kate! I won't tell if you take it sooner :P
  • I don't wanna clean.  At all.
  • I don't wanna fold the laundry that has taken me all day to do and is now covering our king-sized bed. I'd like it to fold itself and put itself away.
    10.ten.10 My Bio Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 175 Invited to Party!
    image 119 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dont-wanna-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e7ce4c4f-ae8c-4d63-83e9-498639daac53Post:f3effd76-0354-4a27-8893-a8da8016efc9">Re: I don't wanna...</a>:
    [QUOTE]write this annotated bibliography thingy for my class that's due Thursday. wtf is an annotated bibliography anyway? and why does one submit this BEFORE the paper is submitted?
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's the easy part. Just write your sources (do a full citation if necessary in Chicago/MLA/whatever format your school uses) and then write what the source is like, "primary source - journal of Sarah Johnson."

I don't wanna... go to the gym.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I dont want to drive to work tomorrow. Half the office isn't coming in............boring!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • go to school tomorrow.

Oh wait, I DON'T!  3rd snow day in a row, this time because of the ice.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • ... do anything other than sit my ass on the couch and eat chips and drink wine.

It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dont-wanna-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e7ce4c4f-ae8c-4d63-83e9-498639daac53Post:be4c7614-efa0-452f-adb7-9d772d4ba05c">Re: I don't wanna...</a>:
    [QUOTE]go to school tomorrow. Oh wait, I DON'T!  3rd snow day in a row, this time because of the ice.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Hey, you're on the Federal Government work schedule!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dont-wanna-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e7ce4c4f-ae8c-4d63-83e9-498639daac53Post:47d35741-77bd-49e9-a642-3a309856abfc">Re: I don't wanna...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't wanna... : Hey, you're on the Federal Government work schedule!
    Posted by scoetto[/QUOTE]

DED!
  • I don't wanna deal with shin splints.  Goddamnit all to hell.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I don't wanna make dinner, which is fine because I'm not hungry right now, but at 9 o'clock when I'm really hungry I'm going to want to make dinner even less.
  • Dammit I was going to bitch about snow.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I do not want to attend a working meeting from 2pm until 4 pm on my only day off in 11 days.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dont-wanna-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e7ce4c4f-ae8c-4d63-83e9-498639daac53Post:ad58bd1d-c31c-4856-af52-9b86e4ff7db3">Re: I don't wanna...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dammit I was going to bitch about snow.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

HA! 
  • I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. I am hoping for a snow day, but it looks like the school districts up north aren't being as cautious as the ones around here. And I work up north. LAME.
  • I don't wanna grow up I'm a Toy 'R' Us kid...
  • I live .4 miles from the office (it's down the street) so I don't get a snow day since I can just roll down the hill if I can't get my car out.
  • I don't wanna go to the doctor tomorrow because I feel like nasea is a silly reason to pay $20 in a co-pay and miss work.

I also don't want to wait until late Friday to see Fi. I miss him.
  • ...go to work tomorrow and pay a taxi over $20 to get there.

planning

• I don't wanna go pick up my roomate from the basketball game at midnight....because of the...slippery stuff on the road right now.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.. Damn Rye gets to take the day off 
    image Married and Junk.
  • gg - my old school district at home already called an early release tomorrow, so they'll get out before 11.  Those are the best (and delayed entrys) because you don't have to make them up.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I don't wanna apply for any more jobs. I'm burnt out with applications. :(
  • I don't want to hear any more about the 2010 Olympics.  I know, I'm a bad Canadian.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards