Not Engaged Yet

What the %&*@ is wrong with people?!

CLICK

CN: A woman faked having cancer and lied to her friends and family who helped to raise thousands and thousands of dollars for her. She said she had stage III bladder cancer, then it became stage IV, and when she was nearing "the end" she said she was starting to feel better and "believed a miracle was coming". People became suspicious and finally she surrendered and was arrested. 

PEOPLE ARE FUCKlNG INSANE. 

Re: What the %&*@ is wrong with people?!

• This makes me absolutely sick.

• This is awful....  :-(

Anniversary

• Uhg.... People can be really disgusting sometimes.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Disgusting. Especially since there are so many people who have lost their lives to this disease it's just sickening.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ok, rdr, I'm dying to know how you got the f-word into your post.

• This kind of thing has been in the news a lot lately. People are either really desperate or really selfish. Likely a combo of both. I imagine the scam artists come out much more prevelantly during a recession.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_what-the-is-wrong-with-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9753fc1e-7afa-4d85-8f1a-7f7cc64c78a7Post:34e2db28-e4cd-4632-812c-ab5f6ba9f6d5">Re: What the %&*@ is wrong with people?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, rdr, I'm dying to know how you got the f-word into your post.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Mwahahahahahaha</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>F-U-C-K-L (lowercase)-N-G</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_what-the-is-wrong-with-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9753fc1e-7afa-4d85-8f1a-7f7cc64c78a7Post:ed063030-3248-4ae5-ab51-89d0dc8b4d7f">Re: What the %&*@ is wrong with people?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the %&*@ is wrong with people?! : Mwahahahahahaha F-U-C-K-L (lowercase)-N-G
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>Hah, that's genius.</div><div>
    </div><div>I feel like there have been <em>a lot</em> of stories like this recently. People suck.</div>
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've heard about people doing this. It's sick. It's the epitome of selfish.

• This really upsets me.  I can't believe that people would do that.  Why?  Money maybe but is it really worth it??
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• That is sickening. The hurt and grief that her family members would have been feeling for months. It's so selfish.

• Sadly, this is not the first time I've heard a story like this. It's truly disgusting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_what-the-is-wrong-with-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:9753fc1e-7afa-4d85-8f1a-7f7cc64c78a7Post:ed063030-3248-4ae5-ab51-89d0dc8b4d7f">Re: What the %&*@ is wrong with people?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the %&*@ is wrong with people?! : Mwahahahahahaha F-U-C-K-L (lowercase)-N-G
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I FEEL FUCKlNG STUPID FOR NOT FIGURING THAT OUT.
  • This type of story is just disgusting.  I don't understand what sort of person would tell such an awful lie to their family and friends.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This has been all over the news here. The absolute worst part to me is that she let her TWO YOUNG CHILDREN believe she was actually dying of cancer. She's clearly in need of some serious help.
  • That is WAY beyond selfish. She definitely has Münchausen syndrome. That is NOT the way anyone normal behaves. I hope those people find a way to get their money back. And I hope her family gets her help because she's sick in the mind.
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If this was someone in my family or one of my friends, I don't think I'd want them in my life anymore. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards