• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Giveaways

Step into Spring - Day 1

Re: Step into Spring - Day 1

• Gerber daisies

In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]
  • I plan to use pink peonies and lilies. My grandma had a pink peony garden that I loved growing up, and she always wore a lilies of the valley perfume. I'd like to remember her and feel like she's there with me on my wedding day.
  • roses, dahlias, and gerbera daisies
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My flowers will be blue and purple hydrangeas with white calla lillies disbursed throughout.
  • My bouquet will have white roses and peonies
  • Hot pink and yellow Gerber Daisies, white roses
  • I'm planning on have a bouquet of dahlias! They are just such bright and happy flowers!
    tbd11mail at gmail dot com
  • I plan to use English roses for my main flowers. I wanted peonies, but everyone said they're difficult to predict late July. I'm looking for the big blooms, so these roses will be perfect!
  • I am having a fall wedding so all of the flowers will be seasonal with lots of colored roses, mums, orange calla and green stuff. :
  • My flowers for my wedding are going to be Burgundy Calla Lillys and roses
  • White Silk roses with brooches
  • I will use white calla lillies and roses
  • I'm having a mix of spring flowers (posies, ranunculus, etc.) in shades of yellow, orange and pink!
  • I am going to have a white roses and purple small flowers within the bunches. Something simple and cute!
  •  Purple Dendrobium Orchids! Orchid is the national flower of my country =)
  • We have chosen yellow sunflowers (my favorite flower and color), blue baby's breath, and red tulips (his favorite color and flower).
  • In Response to Step into Spring - Day 1:
    [QUOTE]Answer the question below by 11:59 EST tonight for a chance to win!   Our favorite part of spring is when all the pretty flowers bloom!  />What flowers are you planning to use in your bridal bouquet? Exclusive MyGlassSlipper.com style. Decorated all over with Austrian crystals. Floral decoration at the toe with rhinestones and pearls!   “High-Falootin”  (Retail Value $469)   Click here  for official sweeps rules.
    Posted by Knot Jennifer[/QUOTE]

Hydrangas and babys breath
  • Stargazer Lillies, worried they might clash with our colors, but hands down favorite flowers and I'm going to have them.
  • My bouquet will for sure have roses because that's my favorite flower. That's the one request I gave my florist and the rest will be a seasonal selection such as carnations, daisies, etc. I still  need to have my floral prototype appointment to see what I will be receiving :)
  • white roses with a hint of rhinestones!
  • My bouquet will consist of ivory roses with diamonte centres. Something simple yet elegant to compliment the dress and I can get them pressed to remember my day. Timeless flowers!
  • Bridesmaids will have blue hydrangeas and red roses, while I will have all white: hydrangeas, roses, stephanotis with crystals.
  • Peonies and dusty roses!
  • My bouquet will consist of hydrangea, roses, calla Lillie's, and orchids.
  • I'm super excited to say that my flowers will be white roses. I've loved the white rose most of my life and it will be SO special being surrounded by them on my wedding day. I can hardly wait!!!
  • Hot pink and cream roses :D
  • Lillium Casablanca or Peonies
  • mtcutiepie86mtcutiepie86
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I am having my wedding in June along the NJ coastline/ Long Branch Beach. I always loved orchids so why not bring out all of the hues; dark purple, light purple, deep blue, and light blue out in my bouquet! I am also having a few white roses and white stephanotis! It will even bring out all the colors and look breathless near the ocean!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards