Ohio-Toledo

Reception location

Hi ladies!  

I am getting married at my church in Grand Rapids, Ohio but need to find a wedding reception location that will seat 150.  

We are looking for a barn or a rustic reception location.  We have considered Nazareth Hall and Toledo Botanical Gardens, but want something slightly different.  We are looking for something with a little bit more personality than a conventional banquet hall.  We have a caterer in the family that we would like to use, so we ideally would like a venue that allows outside catering.  

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!  

Thanks!  

Re: Reception location

• msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi and welcome ! 

i would say try the pavilion @ wildwood park..the pavilion  has a fireplace in side with natural colors to give u a warm feeling..go to metroparks.com they have pics up. hth 
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Ole Zim's in Gibsonburg.
  • Mansion View Inn in the Old West in is not your typical reception venue...if you were looking for a more vintage feel They allow you to choose the caterer and bring whatever alcohol you want. I had mine there and you and your guests would have access to the 1st floor of the mansion and the back yard. I rented a tent from Meradith party rental and everything turned out really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards