Kentucky-Louisville

Which Hotel

Fiance and I want to spend our wedding night at a Hotel here in Louisville since  we'll have a few out of state guest at our home.We've considered The Galt House and The Seelbach but were stil not sure,any other ideas,has anyone stayed at any of these two hotels if so how did you have a positive or negative experience?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Which Hotel

• edited December 2011
    If you have a little bit extra to spend. 21 C IS AMAZING!!  My fiance and I are staying in the 2 bedroom suite at the Galt House.  It is really nice, but we are staying there because all of our guests will be there. For what we are spending we could have stayed at a room in 21 C which in my opinion is way more special!

Other nice hotels to look into downtown:
    Downtown Marriott
    The Brown

• edited December 2011
    Our guest are staying at the downtown Hyatt.  The rooms are great.  Also, have booked a deluxe king room for wedding night.  
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Seelbach, Brown, or 21C!  These are a bit more unique.  I think the Hyatt and Marriott are really nice but are pretty similar to any other nicer hotel you could stay at.
  • Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Seelbach is great for wedding night - the rooms (get a suite) are great and they will do something special for you.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't care what hotel we stayed in, so I Pricelined one!  We paid $50 for a 3 star hotel up off Westport Road.  It was perfect because there were tons of resturants close by and it was easy to get to.  Loved it and highly recommend Pricelining it!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

After giving it much thought we finally decided and booked a room at 21c :) !!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards