Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals-St. Lucia excursions/spa/extras

Hi All- Does anyone have any recommendations on what excursions/spa treatments or any other extras that they did on their sandals st. lucia honeymoon? I want to make sure that I dont miss anything! Please let me know your likes and dislikes. Also, did you book through sandals or with your TA? any information about better pricing would be great! Thanks!!!!

Re: Sandals-St. Lucia excursions/spa/extras

• we did the simon says tour to the pitons and the catamaran--totally loved it.  It is an all day thing.  We also did a couples massage and had a beachfront candlelight dinner for 2 as well.  All in all it was about $650 for all those things.  We met a ton of couples on the catamaran piton tour and would highly recommend that one over other tours.  I did book with a TA, Jennifer at VIP Vacations.  We are going to Antigua for our 1 year anniversary too! 
  • Hi, we did the sailboat cruise for the day over to the Pitons and that was a great excursion(our favorite) We also did the horseback riding on the beach and the jeep safari. We had great massages on the beach and did the candlelight dinner.A couples we met did the ziplining and they said it was great! 

We booked through Nancy from myislandgetaways.com and got a great price and a few extra perks. She was great to work with and is really big with Sandals. HTH 
  • Nancy is my TA as well, so I will look at booking with her. For the candlelight dinner, how much does it run? I like the idea but with the food be inclusive it seems a little weird to spend money on that?

• We booked through a TA.

We booked excursions on our own and through Sandals.  Check out COSOL tours....we did an island tour and it was great!!!

We did the candle light dinner on the beach too...I thought it was a waste of money. For $170 you don't even get steak or lobster...that's another $100pp. It was pretty, but not worth it imo.

We also did a catamaran sunset sail (aka booze crusie they say) through the excursion desk. It was just ok, but there weren't alot of people on it when we went, so it wasn't as much of a party as we were expecting. That was also ok, as it was very pretty and relaxing.

We did a couples massage, it was great!

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We did the Zipline tour through the rainforest and the catamaran ride to the volcano and botanical gardens and snorkling.  We booked them through Sandals once we got there.  Both were a lot of fun!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards