Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

What is the average wait time to get an album from the photographer?

I'm really getting frustrated. It will be my 2 year wedding anniversary in April, and we still have not received our wedding album from our photographer. For a while, he was really good about getting in touch with us regarding the status, or at least getting back to us if we called or e-mailed him. Just recently, though, when we wanted to know what was going on, he didn't answer or return any phone calls, and just sent us a brief e-mail.

So far, it's been the peak of his photo season every time we've talked with him. He's changed the company that he uses for the albums multiple times. And he's sent our album back because there were binding issues or the prints weren't of good quality, etc.

What do we do at this point? He already has our money. And we just want our album!

Re: What is the average wait time to get an album from the photographer?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My turn around is 1 month for wedding album. DVD weddings  photos 2 weeks. That's way too long. I hope you get your photos soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Average time to get your album after you approve it, is 6-8 weeks.   I would contact your photographer.  I hope you already have the cd of your images.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used a company called: http://www.photoproductions.com
    we got our album in under 5 weeks and worth every penny. i was recommended them from other forums and checked them out and am so happy with the album. all my friends love the album,.

anyway, good luck,

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is absolutely ridiculous!!!! I know this post was made in March, did you get them yet? What does your contract say about time of delivery after your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards