Wedding Classifieds

BRAND NEW WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE

I have a brand new size 8 wedding dress, My wedding is next September and I ended up with two dresses so now im only keeping one and selling the other, the tags are still on the dress and its in perfect condition just need a beautiful bride to wear it on her special day. My mother bought it a few months ago brand new at $ 1150 but I will sell it for $750. the dress is Tulle and Organza A-line with Beaded Lace. It has a beautiful long train and just STUNNING. I wear a Size 4 and the 8 fits perfect. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to see or try on the dress.

Serious inqueries ONLY please. you may contact me at 925-408-8790 or email me at lasadzadeh@yahoo.com.

Re: BRAND NEW WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE

• lasadzadehlasadzadeh member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    I have a brand new size 8 wedding dress, My wedding is next September and I ended up with two dresses so now im only keeping one and selling the other, the tags are still on the dress and its in perfect condition just need a beautiful bride to wear it on her special day. My mother bought it a few months ago brand new at $ 1150 but I will sell it for $750. the dress is Tulle and Organza A-line with Beaded Lace. It has a beautiful long train and just STUNNING. I wear a Size 4 and the 8 fits perfect. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to see or try on the dress.

Serious inqueries ONLY please. you may contact me at 925-408-8790 or email me at lasadzadeh@yahoo.com.
  • edited July 2010
    Its not very smart to put your ph # on these boards, remember internet safety and all.

Also, the mod will probably move this - you should post it on your local board and also the wedding classifieds board of TK
  • I would definitely get edit this to get rid of your phone # :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards