Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Valley Green Inn Brides to be

Hello Brides to be,

Im getting married at valley green inn in April 2013 and would love to get in touch with brides getting married there also! Bounce of ideas..maybe share decoration props and split cost etc..lmk :)

Re: Valley Green Inn Brides to be

• Options
    I didnt have my wedding at Valley Green, but I always go running there and always see brides getting married there. Here are some stuff I've seen during my running - passing Valley Green.

- brides seem to always have outdoor seating ceremony in front of the restaurant. Make sure to get microphone and speakers for the ceremony, especially if it's a nice day on a weekend. It's pretty packed there with runners, kids, and people who go there for brunch, etc.

- I saw a bride coming down the path on a horse carriage before. Dont know where she rent it from though.

- Draping and paper lanterns are very popular in that reception room. I assume the bride had to provide the paper lanterns though - since it always were different colors - matching the bridal party. Love that part!

Even though i live in walking distance from Valley Green and it's a beautiful idyllic area, i didnt had my wedding there because of the fact that it's right in a busy park where a lot of runners (myself included), kids, dogs, etc are around... it can be distracting and not intimate coz all those people are always looking and starring - as I have done multiple times. :) And another reason: that reception room is an open area - from what I could see, so not sure if it has AC or what happens if it rains or some kind of bad weather. Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    I married a couple there last year. what are you wanting to know? They were happy with the experience over all, and held the ceremony my the river. We did the ketubah signing inside the reception room. Do expect some spectator-factor (non-guests gawking at you.) It's kind of inevitable given the space. Message me at joysa@aol.com if there are any more specifc questions I might be able to answer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards