Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Shoe cobbler?

I pulled out some new heels that I wore for my bridal shower only and they need new soles!!  I was hoping to wear them for graduation May 14, any suggestions for a shoe cobbler that's fast and not outrageous $...preferably near shadyside or oakland
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: Shoe cobbler?

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The place I take ALL my shoes (even now living OOT - I bring them home to my mom and she drops them off for me) is in Northway Mall in the N Hills... It's called Northway Shoe & Repair - phone # 412-367-7977 The guy does a fantastic job - not the nicest guy in the world but his work is impeccable HTH!!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have another North Hills rec :)  I take all my shoes (same thing, even from out of town!) to Alexander's Shoe Repair on Route 19 in Wexford, by the CCAC campus. 

9012 Perry Hwy
    Pittsburgh, PA 15237
    (412) 364-6431

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladoes.  I've filed these way, but ended up taking them to best fit shoes in bloomfield, jsut because it was so close, and i need these for 2 weeks
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards