New York-New York City

Affordable Wedding Bands in NYC or lower Westchester???

We haven't decided on a venue yet-- so our wedding will be in either the Bronx (Marina del Rey) or in lower Westchester.  Anyone have ANY recommendations for bands?  In terms of style, I'm pretty open, but we really just want a talented band with good energy and great music for somewhere around $3000-$4000.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Affordable Wedding Bands in NYC or lower Westchester???

• lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The band that played our wedding last December, Soul Revival, was amazing!!!!  Their price is really reasonable and they sound amazing, I highly recommend them!  Also, they are having a showcase in the Midtown this Monday night.  If you can go, I highly recommend it, they were my favorite vendor at my wedding.  PM me if you want to ask me anything :-)

HTH!
    Lucy
  • kerryflahertykerryflaherty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eileen Fogarty and the Very Best.  They are playing our wedding next weekend in New Rochelle.  Price range is exactly what you are looking for.  They play a huge variety of music very very well.  Good luck!
  • ricksangricksang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_affordable-wedding-bands-nyc-lower-westchester?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:5be1c556-b64c-46c3-9e19-dd0d96d01381Post:af846449-f185-4a3e-808f-29acbebfcf13">Re: Affordable Wedding Bands in NYC or lower Westchester???</a>:
    [QUOTE]The band that played our wedding last December, Soul Revival, was amazing!!!!  Their price is really reasonable and they sound amazing, I highly recommend them!  Also, they are having a showcase in the Midtown this Monday night.  If you can go, I highly recommend it, they were my favorite vendor at my wedding.  PM me if you want to ask me anything :-) <a href="http://www.soulrevivalband.com" rel='nofollow'>www.soulrevivalband.com</a> HTH! Lucy
    Posted by lucyslove[/QUOTE]

Haha this story combined w/the dog pic is hilarious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards