Nevada-Las Vegas

welcome bag delivery lol

I just talked to Dallas with total rewards who ive been dealing with the last few months. Asked him how to go about welcome bag delivery...he said that the front desk can't disburse bags as guests arrive when we called front desk they said they do it all the time. He said to have them delivered by hotel staff it'll be8.00 a bag!!! That's crazy!!

My bridal party said theyll deliver them to each guest, the trouble is making sure everyone remembers to let us know when they check in.

Does anyone know if they can tell you your room number before you check in? Or have any other ideas on how to get them to guests as they arrive besides handing them out at a meet and greet? I'm going to ask the front desk again when we arrive....maybe if we slip them a few bucks they'll do it ;

Worst case scenario we will hand them out at margaritaville.

Re: welcome bag delivery lol

• im not sure if they know hotel room numbers before check in :) if in doubt i would wait till meet n greet. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_welcome-bag-delivery-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2cbc5b5f-d60f-461f-95b5-6af7fac2ff9ePost:1c89f63b-4ff5-4412-a5fb-5008031c0c1d">welcome bag delivery lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just talked to Dallas with total rewards who ive been dealing with the last few months. Asked him how to go about welcome bag delivery...he said that the front desk can't disburse bags as guests arrive when we called front desk they said they do it all the time. He said to have them delivered by hotel staff it'll be8.00 a bag!!! That's crazy!! My bridal party said theyll deliver them to each guest, the trouble is making sure everyone remembers to let us know when they check in. Does anyone know if they can tell you your room number before you check in? Or have any other ideas on how to get them to guests as they arrive besides handing them out at a meet and greet? I'm going to ask the front desk again when we arrive....maybe if we slip them a few bucks they'll do it ; Worst case scenario we will hand them out at margaritaville.
    Posted by gnc0988[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>If you drop them at the bell desk with room numbers, they should deliver them if you tip them accordingly. </div><div>
    </div><div>I did this at Aria when H was out of the country working and his boss was here. 

</div>
  • How much should we tip? Per bag or just a flat amount?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_welcome-bag-delivery-lol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:2cbc5b5f-d60f-461f-95b5-6af7fac2ff9ePost:66b2f24e-9ec4-45b7-a5a1-e1780eab9b7d">Re:welcome bag delivery lol</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much should we tip? Per bag or just a flat amount?
    Posted by gnc0988[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I had a garment bag and a shopping bag that needed to be delivered to the room before they checked out that morning. So my stuff was bulky and time sensitive. I think I gave them $10 for the two. If they are all in the same hotel, I would do $25 per half dozen. They probably aren't heavy and can all be taken on other runs to deliver baggage to other guests, so it won't be too inconvienent for them.</div><div>
    </div><div>I would drop them off early morning before check-out starts. Once that begins, they get busy pulling luggage from rooms and storing it for guests.

</div>
  • Another thing is that they told me that someone can't drop a box off of our few items from the reception with the bell desk, and they won't deliver it to us unless we are in the room. I can't see them not holding something for a couple hours?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards