Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bridemaid gift help!

I thought about giving each of my bridemaids a pair of the glitter TOMS. Each of them would get a different color. OR... I was thinking of doing a pretty necklace. So confused!
HELP anyone???

Re: Bridemaid gift help!

• Rule of thumb is that you should shop for your BMs like it's their birthday. I realize the more BMs you have the harder that may be to do. If you plan on getting them all the same thing, make sure it's something they'll all like.
    Anniversary
  • I got each of my bridesmaids a necklace that they can wear the day of my wedding but also it's pretty and informal to wear day to day basis.
    I found it on Amazon and got a deal on them.
    My FI is thinking of getting his guys engraved beer mugs. We're just going to Things Remembered for those.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • I am ordering a crystal toggle bracelet that can be engraved with my bridesmaids initials for the wedding day - and then since they are all in town with me, i plan to treat them to pedicures the weekend before the wedding - i also am writing individual notes to each of them and placing them in the gift bags with the bracelets

the bracelets are like $25 + tax, the pedicures about the same.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My bridesmaids loved wine (who doesnt?:) so I got them these wine carriers with their fav wines and my husband got his groomsmen the same carriers with craft beers: https://www.etsy.com/listing/120898438/wine-carrier-beer-carrier-perfect-gift.
    We knew it was a gift they would use!

• babe2331babe2331 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2013

I got mine a necklace they could wear on the day of the wedding, along with a Vera Bradley tote and makeup bag (on the clearance section of the website), and white pearl flip flops from Old Navy.  Definetly keep the gift functional and practical and not something they are just going to toss in the bag for Goodwill the day after your wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited January 2013
    I got my girls a tote bag with their initals on them  (etsy.com) I also go tthem flip flops (to match their dresses)  to be comfy at the reception, also on Etsy, i found wine glasses that I was able to upload a picture of the BM dressees and she drew them onto the wine glasses. with the BM's names on eiach of them. I was also able to upload a picture of my dress and I got one too! Also, getting them earrings and bracelets to wear the day of the weddings. The bags, flip flps and glasses totaled 36.00 plus whatever i am spending on jewlery. Shop around and you can get deals! I did!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_bridemaid-gift-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:94434ce3-167e-47b9-a09d-c59236f4c693Post:b65609ec-005d-4b12-b469-a7b6cc4a8968">Re: Bridemaid gift help!</a>:<div>
    </div><div>Can you send me the link for the wine glasses you found on etsy?  That sounds like a fantastic gift!</div><div>
    [QUOTE]I got my girls a tote bag with their initals on them  (etsy.com) I also go tthem flip flops (to match their dresses)  to be comfy at the reception, also on Etsy, i found wine glasses that I was able to upload a picture of the BM dressees and she drew them onto the wine glasses. with the BM's names on eiach of them. I was also able to upload a picture of my dress and I got one too! Also, getting them earrings and bracelets to wear the day of the weddings. The bags, flip flps and glasses totaled 36.00 plus whatever i am spending on jewlery. Shop around and you can get deals! I did!
    Posted by becky1313[/QUOTE]

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fave gift was one friend paid for us to get our hair done the day of our wedding plus nails. That seriously rocked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards