Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning!

Good morning ladies! I am working 9-7 today and have a feeling it is going to suck because we are short 2 people... ugh.

Tomorrow is my birthday!!!! FI and my sisters suprised me with tickets to see Wanda Sykes so that will be so much fun!  I just need to get through today and tomorrow of work and then I took Saturday off!

Have a great day ladies!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: Good Morning!

• How fun!!!!  sounds like you are going to have a really good Birthday! :-)

I don't have much planned for today.  I'm working till 4 then home to make dinner and work out.  I'm motivated to work on some projects, but I think I will hold off till tomorrow night ;)

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • I finally get to post during the day, yay!

Sounds like you'll have a fun birthday!

I'm at school now but have some free time so I'm creating our AHR invites since those need to be ordered this weekend.  Tonight I'm going to track practice, since yes I added another thing to my to do list, lol.  I assistant coach a high school track team and practices just started.  I will mist quite a few until may due to grad school but I love it and it looks good on a resume!

Have a great day!

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • happy early birthday!!

I work 3-11 and i've been busy working on wedding projects since yesterday.  I got my OOT bags half way done.  I finished one side and was so proud of them.  i sent a pic to my mom and she said they look good and I still have to do the other side.  I am not crafty like her!!  it skipped a generation!  I keep saying I'm going to finish my reception paylists but it's the one thing I dread the most and I keep pushing it to the back burner.  I know the sooner I get it done the sooner I can stop whining about it.  And the soon I can tell FI it's finished and he can stop finding terrible songs he wants to add to it.
  • Morning.  I am at work today until 5 as usual.  I think that we are going to go to the gym tonight.  We only went on Monday but we have been eating extremely well.

The only other thing on my plate is to try to figure out what to do with my family and the wedding.  I am so torn right now. 

Sam - It sounds like you are going to have a great birthday!!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sounds like a fun bday! Wanda Sykes is hilarious!
    I'm going to zumba after work and then home for dinner.
    Sunday I have one of my best friend's baby shower, we are planning it. The theme is Alice(Audrey) in Wonderland. I made really cool invites and I just finished making some stickers to put on water bottles (It says: DRINK ME and then Audrey's Baby Shower and the date), I hope it looks alright, I had to improvise and use regular labels! The big boss is not here today so I have time to take care of some personal business!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy Early Birthday Sam!!!!

I am working till 5, and then taking an evening off to catch up on housework. Things are getting a little crazy with us always out running around!
  • Good Morning! I just got out of a meeting. Thrying to get caught up on here and FB. here As you can see, I'm very busy!
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Sounds like great birthdays plans Sam! Me and FI are supposed to be donating blood tonight but he just called and has to take an inmate to the hospital because he got stabbed up. It's 1:30 so they won't get to the hosp until 2:15 and by the time they wait in the ER and get the guy all fixed and back to the prison I think he will miss the 5:30 apt. I really don't want to go alone but I probably will. I can't just let them have two no shows.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards