Christian Weddings

FI and I...

signed the lease to our first apartment last night. We both got our sets of keys! He starts moving in asap. I'll be moving in after the wedding. It was so exciting. We were in there for about an hour doing the walk through sheet to make sure that nothing was wrong. At one point he went to his car to grab something and I was standing in there by myself just thinking this is our home. Our very first place! It was so exciting. I was proud of myself because I didn't cry. There's only 2 weeks and 2 days until the wedding and I have to say I can't wait to go "home" where it will just be the two of us. It's really happening...i'm getting married in 16 days!
Mrs. Married Lady

Re: FI and I...

• edited December 2011
    Awww...that is great. Congratulations! It'll be here before you know it. May your home be filled with God's love, joy and laughter!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • KikoLoveAndiKikoLoveAndi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to have that same feeling! Congratulations :)
  • edited December 2011
    Might I suggest getting one of those "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" signs to hang over your bed to welcome you home after the wedding? Smile Congratulations!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I cant wait to have our own place. I know I'm going to be just as excited as you. I'm really looking forward to that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Think how different it would be if you would have never met the one who changed everything...
    Photobucket
  • faith12186faith12186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:242328c5-b3d3-4b26-8bae-ab2ca9b77546Post:77ac34d3-0577-4db9-a31c-1bf4706f8f20">Re: FI and I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Might I suggest getting one of those "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" signs to hang over your bed to welcome you home after the wedding? Congratulations!!!
    Posted by rachelea[/QUOTE]

<div>I think i'm going to have to invest in one of those! lol Thanks everyone!</div>
    Mrs. Married Lady
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I still have 8 months to go, and they are going very slow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Congrats!  That's so exciting.  Will you be doing any decorating of the apt. before the wedding?
  • faith12186faith12186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No lol, FI almost didn't give me the keys. We just don't want anyone to think that we're living together before we're actually married. All of the decorating will be done after the wedding.
    Mrs. Married Lady
  • edited December 2011
    YYAAAYY!!! Congrats to YOU!!! :)

We have our married digs reserved (married housing on campus) but we can't move in until June. Nobody lives there right now so we snuck in when maintenance had left the door open so we could measure, figure out what goes where, etc. It was awesome. Except I hope they clean the toilet before we move in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! That is so exciting :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards