Hi Ladies! My fiance's parents have a timeshare and they are willing to let us use it. However, for the places we want, they would have to do an exchange, but right now there is no availability so we would have to go on a waitlist. Do you think we should do the waitlist and see what opens up or should we book ourself. We do have time, we are 10 months out till the date. Is it smartest to take the free honeymoon if we can (and compromise for a place) or to book what we really want but spend about 4,000? SO CONFUSED!!!