Not Engaged Yet

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ladies I just want to say that it's been a wonderful year with you.  I hope everyone has a great time this evening - be safe, don't drink too much and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Best wishes and happy new year!! <3 

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks, Paige, you too!!!

When I started to post on this board earlier this year, I didn't think I would stay. But I've come to know you girls as friends and confidants. I love reading what you all have to say about everything - we all come from so many different walks of life and that makes for varied and honest advice and opinions!

I'm looking forward to more of the fun in 2011!

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • edited December 2011
    Happy New Year Paige!!! But no, I won't promise you anything in not "drinking too much" Tongue out
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Years!

Have fun everyone! Looking forward to a great 2011.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy New Year all!!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy New Year everyone. Looking forward to a ton of great posts (and weddings!) in 2011.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy New Year everyone! Have a safe and fun night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wait wasn't Presidents Day like yesterday????  This year has gone by so fast! I'm glad I came across this board.  I know I'll always have a place to go for people to put me in my place when need be. I really hope everyone's night is fantabulous and safe! /spewing rainbows.

Now go get shwasted.

When is my wedding
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-new-year-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5d700a69-3454-46ef-9417-10c551c20b7fPost:46044645-48b5-4758-b629-e1c7a3cfee83">HAPPY NEW YEAR!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ladies I just want to say that it's been a wonderful year with you.  I hope everyone has a great time this evening - be safe, don't drink too much and <strong>don't do anything I wouldn't do.</strong> Best wishes and happy new year!! <3 
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]
    I get the feeling that this list is short :-P <div>
    </div><div>Happy New Years, loves! I'll be back on more next week, since FI and I will be back from our super long vacay. Maybe I'll AW some pics of the mountains.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    I love getting to know each of you ladies.

Happy New Years!!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Happy New year!  You guys all be safe!  Well as safe as you can be while still having fun :D
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    Happy New Year Paige!
    Sept 2011 Feb...
    imageimage
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards