Kentucky-Louisville

catering by victoria (or other cheap options)

Im looking for a cost effective caterer, I found catering by victoria and it looks promising - starting at $12/person and it includes wedding cake! Has anyone used them? I havent scheduled a tasteing or anything yet but Im hoping for some opinions. Thanks!

Re: catering by victoria (or other cheap options)

• I will be checking out Masterson's. A friend used them and it was great.
  • Mastersons lowest menu is $14 and doesnt include sides (just a salad) plus $1.50 for water and tea, plus the price of cake.
  • We just had a free, in our own home tasting from Vega's Delicious Wishes. He was very personable and the food was great. Still not sure what we'll go with, but he was $20/person including teas, lemonades, two meats, and sick sides, salad and bread, and service and fees. So, really, considering that most caterers charge less but add up all kinds of fees, that's not bad.

We're also looking for cheapish options if anyone has anymore suggestions. I have heard bad things about Masterson's...
  • We are using Schniitzelbank Catering. They are in Jasper Indiana but travel to Louisville. They have a lot of menu options but start out at $9.20 a person for a full meal, meat, startch, two vegetables, salad, and fried biscuits (which are heavenly). They will add tea and lemonade for $0.50. Very reasonable and delicious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards