Not Engaged Yet

Sat. Chat

2»

Re: Sat. Chat

• edited July 2012
    Hey ladies! Elle- I had vertigo a few months ago realllly bad. I went to urgent care and they told me to take Bonine, which is basically like Dramamine. It helped quite a bit. Hope you feel better!

I am lonely this weekend...H is still traveling for work. I made yogurt using danser's oven method and I think it may have worked *fingers crossed*.

Oh, and our wedding photog posted all of our pics online so I have been obsessively looking at them all.day.long. :-D
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Yay you will have to keep me posted moocow on the yogurt!

We are playing domion it's a deck building game.

Anniversary

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:7bce1d0f-4633-4448-93d6-ebae1105f955">Re: Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! Elle- I had vertigo a few months ago realllly bad. I went to urgent care and they told me to take Bonine, which is basically like Dramamine. It helped quite a bit. Hope you feel better! I am lonely this weekend...H is still traveling for work. I made yogurt using danser's oven method and I think it may have worked *fingers crossed*. Oh, and our wedding photog posted all of our pics online so I have been obsessively looking at them all.day.long. :-D
    Posted by mookow86[/QUOTE]

<div>Dramamine, eh?  I might have to give that a shot.</div><div>
    </div><div>Share some of your pictures, lady!  I want to see!  My photog said that ours would be finished by Monday or Tuesday -- can't wait!</div>
  • edited July 2012
    This is one of my favorites:

And I'm too tired to upload more lol. I promise I'll AW some more this week. Yay for getting your pictures on Monday! It's so exciting :)

And I'm lame and going to sleep. Night all!

• You guys are adorable.

Have a good night!
  • Thanks, Tarra! I think so too :)

• Not as cute as mine, but yeah.  He's not half-bad.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:7c40b7db-1c05-4453-a0d0-94ef0b8afb6d">Re:Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Sat. Chat: So...now that there's no Bug in your apartment, you have bugs in your apartment. AHAHAHAHA. Yeah, that's all I've got tonight.
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha.  Drew traded one infestation for another.  Which one was better, I wonder...</div>
  • moocow the pics is adorable, you guys are so cute!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:cefcc612-452b-45c9-9c91-d69374c6cd9f">Re:Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Sat. Chat : You can infest my house any time.  I'd love you over all the spiders we "evicted." <strong>By evicted, I mean killed.</strong>
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

<div>Harsh.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm glad you're not my landlord.</div>
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    H and I bought snorkles, fins, and masks to get scuba certified today!  And now we're drinking strawberry margaritas and watching The Matrix Reloaded. 

Tomorrow we're celebrating our "monthiversary" by making a yummy dinner together and watching our wedding video for the first time.

Also, I finally got the CD from our photographer, so I plan on uploading tons of pics tomorrow and sharing the link with those of you I feel comfortable with.  ;)
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:9b65cd5e-c06d-4d39-8689-de194de09235">Re: Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]H and I bought snorkles, fins, and masks to get scuba certified today!  And now we're drinking strawberry margaritas and watching The Matrix Reloaded.  Tomorrow we're celebrating our "monthiversary" by making a yummy dinner together and watching our wedding video for the first time. <strong>Also, I finally got the CD from our photographer, so I plan on uploading tons of pics tomorrow and sharing the link with those of you I feel comfortable with.  ;)</strong>
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

<div>Yayyyyyy!</div><div>
    </div><div>Wait...  I'm in that club, right?</div>
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:088803e0-50e9-4f84-ac2c-51ec4698b7d0">Re: Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sat. Chat : Yayyyyyy! Wait...  I'm in that club, right?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Fo sho!

I will definitely post them on FB.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:66f9608b-eb5e-4a77-84dc-a9228e55885e">Re: Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sat. Chat : Fo sho! I will definitely post them on FB.
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay!  I'm so excited!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sat-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7bf001f1-6a7b-486b-b194-1ab3201d727ePost:ff0a3cd8-7b22-457a-8e5a-43054c95077c">Re:Sat. Chat</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sweet! It'd be a step up from the fleas I'm currently bunking with. But I have my own room at Drew's...who do I have to share with at your house? I need to know all my options so I can make an informed decision here. Shoes' couch is also in the running.
    Posted by buggle2[/QUOTE]

<div>You have you own room at my house, too!  Well, it's already part Tarra's room.  You guys will have to share.</div><div>
    </div><div>And Sawyer may sneak in to snuggle in the middle of the night.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards