• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

good morning!

*yawn*  I am up extra early today so I can pick up monster dog from the kennel before work. Thankfully we have been so tired from time zone hopping and busy weekend that DST hasn't been a big issue for us yet lol.  We had an awesome weekend in Houston with family and snuggling my sweet baby nephew.  

Have a happy day :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: good morning!

• :waves:  I'm busy these days!

I love Daylight Saving's Time.  I love changing the clocks.  I love that it's light out until 7pm and will only continue to get later. 
  • Yawn as well. I love all the things Joy mentioned except changing the clock part. There always seems to be one clock I missed. But DST kicks my butt every year and throws off my routine. O Well! Tomorrow it will get better.

Aggie: Glad you had fun and got to snuggle the nephew.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Morning y'all!

Aggie - glad you had fun in TX!

Degrea- I'm with you that I love how light it stays after work.  Makes me feel like I can actually do stuff afterwards.

Joy - how's the new job going?  Maybe I missed your updates but I've been thinking of you!

Not much here.  Exhausted just like everyone else :)  Anyone watch The Bachelor last night?  I'm really excited he picked Catherine and hope they are happy together.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hello!
    I'm also tired this morning. DH was snoring up a storm last night and it kept me awake. 

Aggie - Glad you had fun on your trip! Yay for nephew snuggles!!
    Joy - How's the new job going so far?! 
    Degrea - I also feel like my routine is off from DST. 
    E - This has to be like the millionth season of The Bachelor! I don't watch it, but it seems like there's just been so many seasons of it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  •  I dislike dst. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_good-morning-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:fd4badea-7b1a-487b-8366-80ea728563b7Post:28bd8bc1-62d6-42df-aa17-661a45868458">Re: good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I dislike dst. 
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy.  Utter blasphemy.

EDIT: New job is good!  Very busy... I'll update more later.
  • Okay.  I went to lunch so I have a few minutes.

The new job is good, albeit a bit overwhelming.  I have - in essence - two bosses.  They have space in two different buildings.  I'm expected (not in a school marm way, but in the future) to balance between both places.  It'll be fine.

It's always so hard and awkward to start somewhere new.  "Can I move this?"  "What is this for?"  "Am I in the way?"

Y'know :-)
  • Glad things are going well Joy! Importantly you sounds happy! Congrats!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards