February 2013 Weddings

Instagram

Are any of you ladies on Instagram? I follow lots of other brides and thought I'd see if any of you were on there.

My username is krd39 if any of you use IG.

Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: Instagram

• I don't have it...I've considered it but I kind of refused to get involved in another network lol!  I've even avoided Twitter so far!  I am on FB though...and pinterest (even though I barely check it)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have it but barely use it. Im big on facebook and I absolutely love pinterest. I have also avoided twitter so far. Got to love those social networks! =]

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    tigergirl7 AHH whats your pinterest username? I'll follow you! I'm obsessed LOL!
  • I looove Pinterest and now that I know that almost all of you are on it, you can bet I'm going to check your boards! lol
  • I wanna share, I wanna share! lol!! let me find out my user name!

• you should be able to find me on pinterest under Nicole Canales :-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_instagram?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:592cda95-4916-43b3-856c-fd4d4c83dacfPost:05be0ff5-c502-4e13-83ca-089702b14db2">Re: Instagram</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ tigergirl7  AHH whats your pinterest username? I'll follow you! I'm obsessed LOL!
    Posted by mckemowse[/QUOTE]

jennie_michelle

Share yalls and I will follow!!!
  • Only thing I have no is FB (which I have debated on seriously deleting because I'm being forced to convert to timeline now) :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • You can just click on the link in my siggy to get to my pinterest :)
  • Yay! Started follwing you both!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards