Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning

I'm sore from working out, but other than that I'm good.

How are you this morning?

Re: Good morning

• edited December 2011
    Morning.  

It's snowing here.  
  • edited December 2011
    Awe I wish it was snowing here! I like snow, as long as it is nothing like last year i am ok

I am still sick. FI bought me some Nyquil yesterday so I slept like a rock last night :)
  • edited December 2011
    Nyquil does nothing for my congestion, but it does knock me out, so I take it when I'm sick just to sleep.
  • edited December 2011
    Well idk if I was breathing last night, but I did sleep... so who cares haha. 

I got something wedding related done last night, I set up a date for my hair and make up trial for January 8th :) I am pretty excited.
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! 

I feel like crapola this morning.  Tis the season I guess.

OH how I love Nyquil!  Some backwoods doctor told my dad cream d'mente was the same thing as Nyquil.  So growing up, whenever I got sick dad gave me a shot or two of that before bed.  I take nyquil now, but it always reminds me of the alcohol haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    Trying to stay coffee free today so it may be a long one

Anyone still need Christmas ideas?
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20024014-1.html

;)  I think my DH would actually help me clean if we got these haha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-162?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:f9280bc1-c5b5-4a8b-8286-2fc9354d23acPost:fd7ae392-4f49-4314-847f-cd8cba5a1c4a">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone still need Christmas ideas? <a href="http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20024014-1.html" rel="nofollow">http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20024014-1.html</a> ;)  I think my DH would actually help me clean if we got these haha
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or do those look like Storm Trooper shoes?!

We're going to look at houses on Friday, and I'm SO excited!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They def do look like storm trooper shoes

whoo houses!
    Good Luck!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I enjoyed my Dunkin' Donuts coffee today!

S/O Dunkin' Donuts, here's a pic of the rooster which I have seen visiting Dunkin' Donuts for the THIRD time in two weeks.  This has been taking place in Vineland, NJ:

• edited December 2011
    good morning!

FI was up all night coughing/blowing his nose. I didn't have the best nights sleep again.

Adam Joseph keeps saying after the rain today/tomorrow its going to be cold cold cold! Well as long as it's hot in Mexico!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning.  I'm hoping for a good day today!

Jen - where are you looking at houses?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, Nicole you are getting so close!  Are you going to post pics/video of your serenade so we can see?
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all!

I am absolutely exhausted today and totally forgot about a meeting that will probably keep me here later than usual :-(
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're looking in Philly -- Northern Liberties, Art Museum, Rittenhouse/Fitler and Washington Square West.

We will probably also go out at some point and look at the closer burbs (Bala Cynwyd, Wynnewood, Haverford/town), but I'm all about living in the city for a few years! Like, a decade. 5 years without kids, then 5 years with small kid(s).
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-162?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:f9280bc1-c5b5-4a8b-8286-2fc9354d23acPost:d883a707-50bf-4541-9760-2d16b39810c7">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, Nicole you are getting so close!  Are you going to post pics/video of your serenade so we can see?
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

I sure will! I actually have to take pictures! I haven't taken any pictures and people are not being very reliable in e-mailing me pictures when they say they will!
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning! It's been a little hectic at work and I have a major headache and probably will later this week thanks to the change in weather.

I'm hoping for a good day today too. Hope everyone else has one! Lady J- good luck house hunting on Friday!

To all those with colds - feel better, it takes a while, I'm just now starting to get my voice back and the ability to breathe.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!  I'm off to a great one this morning.  Totally forgot about an interview that I had scheduled... luckily the woman I was interviewing has been here before and understood.  But now I know everything there is to know about holiday safety!! 

Good thing we didn't go to the gym this morning, or I would have been even more late.  But we're planning to go after work today instead.  We'll see how that goes.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good morning!! I think I'm sick :( this is soo not good.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Jen.. my friend JUST put his house on the market in NoLibs.  I'll get the address if you want.

I'm sick.  STILL.  I called out again today.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-162?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f9280bc1-c5b5-4a8b-8286-2fc9354d23acPost:f832caf7-6f9c-4d1c-b133-2d5a42e35f5b">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sick.  STILL.  I called out again today.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

Since you're in such a unique job, what do they do when you call out sick?  Does someone else collect a bunch of OT to cover for you?
    edited December 2011
    >>Since you're in such a unique job, what do they do when you call out sick?  Does someone else collect a bunch of OT to cover for you?<<

We have two guys who do back up work for us when we need a day off.  They get a set rate of like $170 a shift and we have to burn a sick/vacation day.  One of them is my best friend's boyfriend, so I tend to call him more often then the other guy ;)

If you don't have someone to cover you, you either have to suck it up and go in, or beg the other person do pull a double for you. 

So that footage of the hunter shot yesterday-- not me.  That was the back up guy who is not as good.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    AW moment - I just saved over $1,000 a year!!  DH and I both had car insurance under different companies, and we had a renter's insurance policy under a third.  By combining them all under the renter's insurance company, we got a great multi-policy deal that saves us over $1,000 in car insurance for the year.  I'm especially excited that we got an additional discount from the insurance company for having high credit scores.  Woohoo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Cara-- that's is pretty awesome!

As soon as JEGs sells his Jeep, we are going to combine our insurance.  I'm really hoping it brings down our over all price as well!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards