Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Tomorrow's GTG

Looks like we will be headed to iFratelli on MacArthur around 7pm.  If you want to get there earlier, let us know.  I would totally be up for earlier happy hour drinks while we wait.

So far I have:
Kendall
Giselle
Courtney S
Courtney J
Deepthi
Kathleen
Jessica H
Kristan

Maybes:
Diana
Meghan
Becca
Lauren

From their site:
I Fratelli Ristorante & Wine Bar is located at 7701 N. MacArthur at Las Colinas Blvd., just one block south of I-635 at exit 31. We are on the west side of MacArthur less than a half mile north of Hwy 161.

Address:
7701 N Macarthur Blvd
Irving, Texas 75063
(469) 619-6099

http://www.ifratelli.net/ristorante/

Re: Tomorrow's GTG

• edited December 2011
    Yay i am so excited!! 
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I can make it - I'll be just having a beverage, as we eat dinner early... and I'm on the pre-wedding/pre-Vegas budget. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just saw all the GTG info today, I was out of town over the weekend.

Is it ok if I come? I'd really love to put faces to names :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Of course you can come!

And Diana - I will most likely be doing the same :) But the one thing I have learned is the drink is totally worth the company.  I can't say a single bad thing about any of the ladies I have met so far! :)
  • edited December 2011

Hurray, I'm so excited!

Kendall- I'm in Coppell so if you want to meet at iFratelli earlier I'm definitely in for Happy Hour drinks!

**Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Uh Oh, another Coppell girl.  Gisele, we may have to take her up on this ;)
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Just pick a time and I'll be there!
  • edited December 2011
    Thats right by my work! I will see if I can make it. I would be up for earlier as well, Cause I'll have to keep myself busy around that area until then.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Early girls, want to say 6ish?

And Lauren, you know there are enough stores to keep you busy :P I  could lose 3 hours in Home Goods alone! :P
  • edited December 2011

Where are we meeting...bar area or will there be a table that is reserved under knotties or ??? (I'll be coming from work and won't have time to think lol)

• edited December 2011
    Around 3pm today (once we have a good estimate of how many we need), I will call and get a reservation set up for us.   I will ask them what they recommend then :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_tomorrows-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:8b3d917d-7feb-4356-8ea4-6dbe72c12aa7Post:f5bceee4-3222-4c3e-9488-15960ad1ffac">Re: Tomorrow's GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE] <strong>I could lose 3 hours in Home Goods alone!</strong> :P
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

6 sounds great!

True story: the first time I went into Home Goods I accidentally left my phone in the car... four hours later I emerged, my wallet significantly lighter, to a dozen missed calls/texts... oops. LOVE Home Goods!
  • edited December 2011
    Will they turn me away at 8:30 if I am in gym clothes and stinky?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_tomorrows-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:8b3d917d-7feb-4356-8ea4-6dbe72c12aa7Post:a7bb885e-aba9-4e71-805a-56f549945ea2">Re: Tomorrow's GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Will they turn me away at 8:30 if I am in gym clothes and stinky?
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

Well, I wouldn't. Just sit at the other end of the table.
  • edited December 2011
    C'mon Wendi you are always welcome!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL I appreciate you girls not turning me away, but would the restaurant get pissy because I'm in gym attire and not dinner attire?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    I doubt it. I've seen people in sweats there
  • edited December 2011
    I just saw this post.  I work one block away and get off around 8.  Anyone mind if I join?  I'm more of a lurker around these parts. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.jeremyandsarah.weebly.com
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_tomorrows-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:8b3d917d-7feb-4356-8ea4-6dbe72c12aa7Post:f6fd4548-3840-4fea-bbf5-466f50b06cfe">Re: Tomorrow's GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just saw this post.  I work one block away and get off around 8.  Anyone mind if I join?  I'm more of a lurker around these parts. 
    Posted by kalakala916[/QUOTE]

<div>You're more than welcome at a G2G!</div>
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards