California-Northern

Daily Question

What is your theme and colors for your wedding?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Question

• kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our color scheme is red and blue. Mostly red, a dark red, called claret from Alfred Angelo. With a navy blue and a light blue that matches FIs uniform. The girls are wearing the claret and my dress has claret on it.

Our them is mostly sort of a 4th of July deal, we're giong to have sparklers. But it's more about the colors than any "theme."
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing black and white damask with burgundy accent color and sunflowers for the flowers.  (so some yellow)  No real theme although we are incorporating parts of the movie the Wedding Singer (our first dance song is from the movie - and we're not having a table 9)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Our theme is rock and roll, and our colors are red, black, and white.
  • edited December 2011
    My colors were aqua, cocoa and cream with motifs of cityscapes and damask. I called the whole thing Modern Glamour with Rock 'n Roll twists. Describing it makes it sound all over the place! I have pics in my bio.

mmort06! I can't wait to see pics! I love rock theme weddings!
  • edited December 2011
    Our colors were blues and pink, we didnt really have a theme. We got married at a vineyard in a garden. So we kind of just kept everything simple.
  • apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colors are apple green and navy blue. No theme, really... the feel we're going for is casual and FUN! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards