Ohio-Columbus

Recommend your videographer!

Who are some good videographers in Columbus who fall under the $1-1.5k budget?  My goal is to book my videographer by the end of July!  So this is very important to me.  Any leads are so appreciated!
Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Recommend your videographer!

• mandies2happymandies2happy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The one i'm looking at isn't in columbus but does travel. I think they had a package for around $1500 but i didn't include some of the pre wedding stuff. They are 3 tree films, they are still working on their web site but have done weddings and their video's are amazing. u can see their wedding videos on this web site: http://www.vimeo.com/user2061693

If you like their stuff i can get their phone number for you. Like i said i'm not sure what comes in the $1500 range but from the looks of the video's they have posted i'm sure it would be amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked with a pair of film students at Otterbein.   I contacted Anthony at agard05@aim.com.  
    They are about $500, and they'll be with us from the ceremony till the main events end of the main events of the reception.  They just got new HD cameras, the video we saw was just incredible quality.  In the end, they're giving us all of their footage (after corrective processing for like shaking, etc), and will put together 1 or 2 montage videos.  They pretty much are down for anything you ask of them.    The big thing is that they are still students, and while they are great at film, they are still learning the business aspect of the wedding industry (they've got about 5 weddings under their belts) so our meeting was a bit different than say our photographers, but I'm confident they are going to do a fantastic job.  

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Blue Skies is highly recommended on this board, as well as Prodigy Video.

We, on the other hand, booked New Image Studios/Music Express based in Columbus for ours and they were in your budget.  Can't say much about the quality yet since we haven't seen our video, but we booked them very last minute for our May 29th wedding and they were very accommodating.  Best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    PRODIGY PRODIGY PRODIGY! :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Addvision.  I met with them and they seemed very nice and professional and I really like the samples they showed me. They have an "hourly" rate which they promote with their "name your price" deal, but in the end, the packages they offer end up being a much better deal.  I am getting 6hrs + advanced editting for a little over $1000. 
  • edited December 2011
    You could try Attention To Detail.  I know they've done a few weddings in Columbus.  I put a link to one of their video trailers below on vimeo, and their website is:
    http://www.a2ddigital.com/ Good luck!

www.vimeo.com/12030892">http://www.vimeo.com/12030892

• kimcatbridekimcatbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ask for JOE at Columbus Pro Video he is the nicest guy and they have 2 camera packages for $995 for ceremony and reception. It's even cheaper if you book a DJ from their DJ service too.

614-224-1945

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I looked at all of these, ladies!  Very useful information.  Thank you so much for helping this bride out!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards