Missouri-St Louis

Make up artist recommendations-help!

Looking for a makeup artist for my wedding day in July, the more I think about it the more I dont want to worry about that on my big day!
Any one have any good recommendations for makeup artists that are reasonably priced and willing to travel, I'll be getting ready in south st. louis county if that helps. And also looking for natural, beach looking makeup!!

Thanks in advance! Any advice is greatly apprciated!!

Re: Make up artist recommendations-help!

• mightyoakesmightyoakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emily Miller - hands down! This girl not only does great work, is reasonably priced, she a great person!

Find her on FB or online her comany name is: Delicately Bold
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holly Speakes will travel to you and she's wonderful.  She also does airbrush foundation.  I had her do my makeup and most of my BMs' makeup and was really happy with her.  If you're interested, book soon- she books up fast.

My BMs and I all got our hair done at a salon in SoCo called Illusions Color Spa.  Their stylists were awesome, and while none of us had our makeup done there, I heard that some of the stylists freelance and will travel to you.

• edited December 2011
    I would try Danielle Erb, website is daniellestyle.com
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cascea Fahey in O'fallon is also great. She comes to you and can do airbursh, which is awesome for a hot July day--your make up will look fresh all day! You can find her on facebook and theknot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    tami scott!! i'm in beauty school right now and she's come in and done wonderful demos and she's been featured in a lot of st louis wedding magazines!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards