Chit Chat

Re: For your perusing pleasure (not dirty)

• Number four: W.T.Everloving.F.

The bride who's tits came out throwing the bouquet - though next time around I will not be throwing one, this is a gigantic fear of mine.

Haha. Thank you for that! Definitely helped my crappy day.
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • this made me so very happy.
    Soon-to-be Mrs. Kent
  • This was just posted a couple days ago!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Oh.My.Gosh. All of them. Just... all of them.
  • #6 & 23 made me LOL.
  • I love this photo series ^_^
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Awww man someone posted this before me? Now they're going to be mad because I copied them...  :(
  • harper0813harper0813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I would love to get photobombed by an alpaca OR beluga OR cat OR humping dogs OR sloth!

But the sloth is photoshopped in. FI is threatening to do this. And I already have no doubt in my mind that my dad will be changing his Facebook photos to wedding photos with his head photoshopped in. Because he does that with pictures of our friends, bands, American Idol judges, guitar hero screenshots, etc...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_for-your-perusing-pleasure-not-dirty?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:8852ca00-5c45-426a-bb48-6e12b73df33aPost:24007c66-d270-4d51-8b36-df529cc5eb0a">Re: For your perusing pleasure (not dirty)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For your perusing pleasure (not dirty) : Moonlight, I mentioned you on the other thread this was posted on. :P
    Posted by tarradesign[/QUOTE]
    Which thread is that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards