• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

would it be mean...

if we did a knotties we DONT miss thread? Probably, but I think it would be kinda fun since we had some doozies over the years. We often do, Where is/We miss....but what about the ones we dont? What do you say? Too mean? LOL

Re: would it be mean...

• DARN! Lol. I was hoping it would spice up the place. I'm actually thinking of a fewp eople but they were never regs...they were moe just drive bys.
  • Im up fir it, i mean its not like theyre here to see it, but I cant think of anyone besids the one ive mentioned a ton before.
  • who are you talking about? I thought of one today but she was almost never here anyway
  • lol, Jessie is too nice.  :)

I don't miss PEACHES!  See can kiss my butt.  How's that for mean?
  • Fvcking rotten peaches, thats who im thinking of, and obvs im not the only one.
  • there is one that i don't miss.

the one that told me H wasn't good enough for me and if we got married he would probably divorce me.  i don't miss her.
  • Oh hot damn Bianca LOL bahahahah
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:52f0c415-55eb-4183-9514-e01c69b058ff">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hot damn Bianca LOL bahahahah
    Posted by sap221[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Sue, you make me smile.  :)

</div>
  • hahaha a little mean... but there are reasons they're not missed...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:17f61458-5737-4d7c-b555-b050542fddac">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: would it be mean... : Sue, you make me smile.  :)
    Posted by [email protected][/QUOTE]

:)!!!! glad I can do that!!
  • Elyse, you started this so who don't you miss?  I've got another one, but I want to hear yours first.
  • Okay let's see...I'm thinking Clearheavens...remember her? NBCarlson...not so much. Liberty...not so much.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:e092c3fc-6f53-4a54-b859-a9015ecc8b6d">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]there is one that i don't miss. the one that told me H wasn't good enough for me and if we got married he would probably divorce me.  i don't miss her.
    Posted by cmalchow[/QUOTE]
    names??? or at elast a hint?
  • Is it weird that when I read the subject...

THIS is exactly what I was thinking?!?  I'm in your mind, Elyse.

And yes... it IS mean!

Colleen--- wasn't that Peaches?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Fair enough.  I know a lot of you like her, but I don't miss Ruth either.  
  • oh yea I'm with you on that Bianca. but i didn't want to ruffle feathers.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:01bc077a-14a1-4df6-a8c0-d5cc909fdae0">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fair enough.  I know a lot of you like her, but I don't miss Ruth either.  
    Posted by [email protected][/QUOTE]

I liked Ruth but I can also see why you'd say that. 
  • i thought of another, but now i'm realizing how mean it really is to say it
  • Okay, I think I've got all my meaness out for today now.  DH just texted that he's on the T.  Woohoo!  I'll have to go pick him up soon.
  • I've thought of one but it's just too mean to say.  :)
  • DO IT DONNA! DOOO ITTT
  • Geez Donna, way to leave us hanging.  :)  
  • staciepoop and peaches and liberty

nuff said
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Guys, u cant ease us like that! We want names!!! Ruth could be really nice, but when she wasnt in the mood she pissed me off to no extent! I confess that when she came back after GBCKing as her Sister's MOH I thought for a sec that she was making it up, but then realized no one could be that crazy. Colleen i want to know who that was.
  • Staciepoop doesnt count because that was no secret and i dont think there was a soul on the board who liked her LOL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:7dde3f3c-9fe9-48a7-bbc0-3230a59f53a7">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Guys, u cant ease us like that! We want names!!! Ruth could be really nice, but when she wasnt in the mood she pissed me off to no extent! I confess that when she came back after GBCKing as her Sister's MOH I thought for a sec that she was making it up, but then realized no one could be that crazy. Colleen i want to know who that was.
    Posted by anali12[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Anali, you are one of my favorites.  :)

</div>
  • ooh stacie! thanks for the reminder! I forgot about her.

Ruth was fine until she went BSC on lacey that one time.Tht just wasn't okay with me and an apology totally would have fixed the whole thing but I didn't see it happen.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:f0941da2-4300-4f8c-89bb-e019727ecaee">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Staciepoop doesnt count because that was no secret and i dont think there was a soul on the board who liked her LOL
    Posted by anali12[/QUOTE]
    bahahah the best part was that NO ONE liked her and wasn't even close to discrete. That was so funny. We were all rather grumpy around then
  • yeah, ruth's just kind of dissapeared completely...even from facebook

ehhh...it's nice to know nice people stuck around

oh and there was what's her face, andrea who is a mod else where.....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_would-mean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:7a1f7e58-9fb1-4e18-9f2a-b23580b8af2fPost:567cd91c-8f9f-4bb0-8ea1-86f63e8b6fda">Re: would it be mean...</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeah, ruth's just kind of dissapeared completely...even from facebook ehhh...it's nice to know nice people stuck around oh and there was what's her face, andrea who is a mod else where.....
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]
    who was that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards