Florida-South Florida

Ideas for Places for Engagement Pictures

We want to do inside and outside pictures... Not the beach because that is pretty cliche. Maybe some kind of park idk with alot of different areas for pictures. We wanted to also do something sexy like in the hotel lobby with the elevator, staircase, etc... The theme is elegant, royal, sexy, classy. We want to dress up like we are going out

Re: Ideas for Places for Engagement Pictures

• edited December 2011
    We took ours at Vizcaya in Miami... GREAT for outdoor pics, but you would have to find a 2nd spot for indoor pics b/c they won't let you take pics inside :(  even though it's GORGEOUS!  good luck!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vizcaya is amazing! You could also do the Boca Resort, Flagler, the Colony Hotel in Delray. As far as parks go, it really depends on what county you're in! Just let us know and someone is bound to have a rec!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I am willing to go to Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach county :) As long as it is free and the pictures come out amazing
  • edited December 2011
    There are SOO many places to go.. it's just hard trying to find that "perfect" place. 
    Have you thought about City Place in downtown West Palm? We're doing our pictures there by the waterfalls and on the steps of the Harriett Himmel Theater and also on Clematis. It has an awesome vibe and some really beautiful views, especially at night. 

I hope this helps! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards