Pre-wedding Parties
Options

EParty Gift confusion.....

Hi all...my fiance and I had our engagement party last Saturday and it was a wonderful time. We received a beautiful silver platter as a gift from someone. As far as we can tell there was no card attached to it and all other gifts/cards were accounted for. Neither one of us accepted this gift. It was either put on the pile of gifts from the generous giver or handed to one of our families members to give to us. No one either side can remember who it came from. How do I handle this situation. I am in the process of sending out my thank you cards and I would really like to thank this person for the lovely gift. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings and we had about 100 people at the party so I really don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

Re: EParty Gift confusion.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess it would take awhile but you say all the other gifts are accounted for, so maybe do process of elimination? But that would only work if every couple/person gave you a gift! Good luck! Thats a hard situation but I'm sure it happens all the time so don't stress out too much about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would put out feeler by word of mouth that you think it's great and would like to be able to thank the giver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards