Illinois-Chicago
Options

For Sale!

I've finally done an inventory of all my leftover wedding stuff and posted it in my married bio. I'm selling my wedding dress, various leftover candles and vases, paper lanterns, etc.

Reply here with questions or email me at [email deleted] to set up a time/place to buy. I live in [neighborhood deleted] but could potentially meet somewhere else (reasonably close) if necessary. I'd rather not ship, but for some items I'd be willing to if buyer pays shipping.
imageimage
BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
EDD Oct. 1image

Re: For Sale!

• Options
    Mike&GinaMike&Gina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very interested in buying the wrap!  I'm getting married in December of this year and that is exactly what I was looking for.  I'm also interested in the DIY Bride book and then the

Assuming both are still for sale, when would be a good time for you to meet?  I'm not sure where you work, but I work in the loop so if you do too then maybe we can meet during the day.

Thanks,
    Gina
    ginavazz@gmail.com
    (708) 712-4458
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Gina,

The book is still available but the wrap already sold. I don't work downtown, but I might need to head down during the day next week so I could meet you then if you're interested.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards