California-San Diego

Need to rent a Ranch or Outdoor venue for the day

Hey ladies! 

I want to rent out an entire outdoor venue in the Riverside County area (but I'll go as far as San Diego). I want the freedom to bring in my own vendors, and also to go long into the wee hours of the night for party/dancing! I hate that most venues quick you out at 11pm. 

The closest thing I've found is Condor Nest Ranch (http://www.thecondorsnestranch.com/). I think it is absolutely lovely (and love that they have rooming as well). The only problem is that they only do "packages" where they charge you a WHOLE LOT of money without any flexibility. 

Do you have any suggestions??? I'm looking for a summer/fall date next year. 

Thanks!

Re: Need to rent a Ranch or Outdoor venue for the day

• edited December 2011
    Hey ladies! 

I want to rent out an entire outdoor venue in the Riverside County area (but I'll go as far as San Diego). I want the freedom to bring in my own vendors, and also to go long into the wee hours of the night for party/dancing! I hate that most venues quick you out at 11pm. 

The closest thing I've found is Condor Nest Ranch (http://www.thecondorsnestranch.com/). I think it is absolutely lovely (and love that they have rooming as well). The only problem is that they only do "packages" where they charge you a WHOLE LOT of money without any flexibility. 

Do you have any suggestions??? I'm looking for a summer/fall date next year. 

Thanks!
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help you but I'm in Utah!  Try one of the local boards, the link is to the left.  Good luck!
  • wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mt. Woodson Castle is a possibility.

Leo Carillio Ranch.

San Diego Botanical Gardens

There are also many wineries in Riverside/Temecula/San Diego that could work for you. 

Hope that helps!
  • AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Amplified music outdoors in San Diego has to end at 10pm due to a county law, so you may not want to look there if you're wanting the party to run later than that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • marylallandemarylallande member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Serra Plaza in San Juan Capistrano is an outdoor plaza with a future inddor room. www.serraplazaevents.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, this is actually really helpful information -- will save me lots of time looking, I might expand my search to other counties now! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards