Wedding Etiquette Forum

Where the eff are you people?

WHERE I ASK YOU?!?

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Where the eff are you people?

• ::small voice::  lurking
  • In my cube.  Where are you?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Banging my head against my desk in frustration at this project.
  • Working. It seems my job has turned into a never-ending cycle of working. What are the odds?

• Waiting for the last hour of work to go by.

Wishing I could fit in your suitcase to go to Mexico with you.
  • Suprisingly sort of busy.
    Photobucket
  • Trying to memorize case notes for the mock trial I am being direct and cross-examined on tonight Undecided
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_eff-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:002facfa-e739-4214-bff7-a03d9f7b895aPost:9dc64004-28f5-43c8-bd36-a5c0ba74d832">Re: Where the eff are you people?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Working. It seems my job has turned into a never-ending cycle of working. What are the odds?
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

Please to be sending some of this "work" thing to me.  Apparently I have none.  This isn't usually a good situation to be in.

• At home, in my office, trying desperately to stay awake for a call I have soon.
  • Hey there lurkeroo!!

I'm here. At my desk. Drinking water. WONDERING WHERE ALL OF YOOOOOU ARE!

I wonder if all of our jobs just all of a sudden got more busy the past like...3 months or something.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In the hospital...
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Alphabetizing 275 tests which requires reading handwriting. A sometimes impossible task.

Then working on a reeval, which may be put off until tomorrow.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • AT MY DESK!!!!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yeah, YAY: Going to Mexico. BOO: Getting all my shiit done so I can go to Mexico.

Procrastination is not my friend.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Sorry.  There clearly hasn't been enough around here for me to get all high and mighty about. 

I'll try to fix that.

• SALT!! I KNEW IT.

Hospital Schmospital. Almost going home time?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_eff-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:002facfa-e739-4214-bff7-a03d9f7b895aPost:8ac226ff-a1a8-4250-b677-7fb4ceaa37a8">Re: Where the eff are you people?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Trying to memorize case notes for the mock trial I am being direct and cross-examined on tonight
    Posted by PsyDet 2155[/QUOTE]

Completely unrelated, but I just clicked on your blog link and I've read the Lucky series too.  It's from the early 80's I think.  An old co-worker lent them to me.  They were good.
  • Always lurking.. love you ladies
  • Thank you, Moose. Your high horse is out wandering the desert somewhere, probably with no name. Go find it.

Does the man not have a name? Or the horse...that is the question.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm here!  Psting up a storm for the first time in a long time.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • The question is where have YOU been?  Stop trying to turn this around on us!  You're the one who's been missing!
  • Well, hey there Luna Balloona. How goes the battle?

The Margarita Evolution
  • How about where the eff I would rather be?  Which would be, um.... anywhere but work!  Dark, rainy Monday =/= productivity. 
  • What does Psting mean, mandypants? Please tell...

I KNOW, Amoro! I've been freaking busy at work, and I was in spice town this weekend... I am also to blame.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I'm here! Work is kicking my ass and making me want to scream. Oh and there's this stupid wedding coming up in a few weeks that is kind of making me crazy.

• I'm in my cubie, stressing about stupid wedding crap.  And trying not to do actual work.  And worrying that my shirt is showing too much boobie today.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_eff-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:002facfa-e739-4214-bff7-a03d9f7b895aPost:a66306be-ee22-452f-809e-3314e1981379">Re: Where the eff are you people?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about where the eff I would rather be?  Which would be, um.... anywhere but work!  Dark, rainy Monday =/= productivity. 
    Posted by T1+T2[/QUOTE]

beautiful day outside =/= productivity either... maybe just Monday =/= productivity?
  • Hmm...cookies sound delicious.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_eff-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:002facfa-e739-4214-bff7-a03d9f7b895aPost:76e43dea-a530-41da-b231-22afc30eeb52">Re: Where the eff are you people?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you, Moose. Your high horse is out wandering the desert somewhere, probably with no name. Go find it. Does the man not have a name? Or the horse...that is the question.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

You're in luck.  Aside from the apparent desert that I live in, I'm heading to the desert this weekend.  Perhaps I shall find my high horse.  Named or unnamed.

And I now want dessert.  Something apple-y with caramel please.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards