Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Here you go

I hope it's good enough now...
She also loves to spray tan.  The she was in a wedding this summer and the bride asked her not to fake bake because she looks like an Oompa Loompa.  So funny.  

Edit- I dd the pic since it isn't really mine.  

Re: Here you go

• edited December 2011
    that has to be so bad for you skin!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:057da072-b761-482e-8101-574f61940cacPost:70e8150d-645b-40bb-993e-14a525b8032a">Re: Here you go</a>:
    [QUOTE]that has to be so bad for you skin!
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I said.  She's so vain too, I don't get it.  </div>
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole- what the spray tan? Or the tanning bed?  The fake bake is TERRIBLE for skin. Worse than the sun. I think they should just ban the tanning beds.
  • edited December 2011
    Running with make up is bad for your skin as well.  She also refuses to let her BF see her without MU on so she sleeps in it, dumb.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL

Okay, confession time.  I did put on a little makeup for my first 5K.  It was a big deal for me and I was really excited to go and get my picture in my number and my race shirt.  So yeah, I didn't do full on makeup, but I put a little on.

SO STUPID.  Mascara stings so much when sweat makes it run into your eyes! I learned my lesson.  I don't know why I was so dumb.  I'm the person who goes to the market in my pajamas, no makeup and hair in a bun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I hardly ever wear make up, and if I do its just  mascara, shadow and a little liner. I could never fathom working out in make up. Ewe.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She sleeps in make-up?! There is nothing more hideous than waking up in the morning with mascera running down your face! No make-up is much better than that!

Although I do love when I've been schleping around all day on a weekend without make-up or doing my hair, then I get ready to go out to dinner or something -- without fail DH always comments that I look so good after I get ready. The bad thing is that he says it like he's surprised...
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    LadyJ - I know that feeling!   

So, I once had a friend who would WAKE UP AN HOUR EARLY on purpose to put makeup on before her boyfriend woke up so that he never saw her without it....  Insanity.
  • edited December 2011
    I notice you're all mentioning boyfriends and not husbands for these women.  Think there's a reason?
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:057da072-b761-482e-8101-574f61940cacPost:b8d22024-7299-4524-8139-95dc5172f6d4">Re: Here you go</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, I once had a friend who would WAKE UP AN HOUR EARLY on purpose to put makeup on before her boyfriend woke up so that he never saw her without it....  Insanity.
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

OMG, I love my sleep waaaaay to much for this sh*t! Plus DH wakes up at the @ss crack of dawn.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:057da072-b761-482e-8101-574f61940cacPost:b8d22024-7299-4524-8139-95dc5172f6d4">Re: Here you go</a>:
    [QUOTE]LadyJ - I know that feeling!    So, I once had a friend who would WAKE UP AN HOUR EARLY on purpose to put makeup on before her boyfriend woke up so that he never saw her without it....  Insanity.
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

<div>No effing way!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    My eyes are so puffy in the morning nothing touches them except a cold rag! I'm lucky I give my self enough time to iron in the morning!

b2b - I know about the fake baking. I have a skin cancer scare a few years back and haven't fake baked since. I may a couple times before the wedding so I don't blend in with my dress ;) I meant when you sweat your pours open so all the guck gets in.
  • edited December 2011
    Awe, that's crappy Nicole. I don't think I would want to run a whole lot and sweat like  pig the few days after a spray tan. yuk.  I am so anal about sunscreen now though, besides the fact I am irish and would burn, I also want to be cancer free.  But I won't even go in a tanning bed at all, not even before the wedding, so I will get a spray :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think both of those girls are pretty!  I run all the time with makeup on.  I don't put it on to go out for a run, but I also don't wash my face before I go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards