Massachusetts-Boston

AW: Getting Published!

Ok, total AW moment here (but I've needed one lately - house hunting BLOWS...) anyways - we found out this weekend that our wedding is going to be published in The Knot Magazine (Boston) next year! I actually jumped up and down when I read the email :) So look for us on newsstands next fall!

I know there have been a lot of weddings lately - any of you girls submitting your weddings for publication?

Re: AW: Getting Published!

• jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!!  Congratulations, erilou!  Your wedding was SPECTACULAR!!!  So excited for you!  :)
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome- congratulations! Your wedding is very inspiring!
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS! Your wedding was very beautiful! A chic Halloween wedding!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011

That's so cool! Congrats!

August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Erilou! I think your wedding inspired a lot of brides on the board (myself included) and featured a lot original and interesting things. I hope you get a big spread in the magazine and I can't wait to see the issue!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's so awesome! Your wedding was so beautiful and I was kind of wondering when we'd see it in a magazine... :o)
  • winterclassicwinterclassic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we spoke with our photographer they had a barn wedding that was going to be published in The Knot. I am not sure which knottie it is or if they are even a knottie for that matter.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Thats so exciting!!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! They picked a great one!
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting and very well deserved! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Well deserved.  We are a "Real Wedding" on The Knot website, which is very exciting.  However, the article is full of errors because the promised fact checker never contacted me, and no one even told us it was online.  It had been up for weeks before I called to ask when someone was checking for accuracy with me.  Just wanted to give you a heads up so you can make sure everything is true and perfect in the article!  Sooooo excited to see it! xo
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! We're really excited! Hope I can wait a whole year :) We're going to be the "Real Wedding" - so I'm not sure how many pages (probably just one?) or what it will look like. I've only actually read the Nest magazine :) And when I was a bride, didn't own a single wedding magazine... (I thought it would make me too indecisive if I read any!)

Liv - ooooh - that stinks! Have you been able to email them and get it resolved? I was wondering if our wedding is in the magazine, does it go online as well? 
  • edited December 2011
    That is SOO cool!  I'm picking up a copy when that issue hits the stands. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Jeni - maybe I can get you a mention in there ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Erica, you've given me so much already. You really have!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards