Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning!
Wow did the Holiday fly by for anyone else? I even took vacation all last week and i STILL can't believe I'm back at work already! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent some QT with family and friends!
Today I'm hoping for a quiet day at work to catch up on some things and then tonight the pup has a vet apt and I'm hoping to catch up on a few shows that FI and I watch.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    I completely agree! The Holiday and time off from work just FLEW by! ugh... I SO don't want to be back here today :( Anyway, I did have a great time with my family... even though I wasn't feeling 100% My pup and I had an interesting flight (let's just say she wasn't so good...) then just spent a lot of time with my family - it really makes me want to move home even more! Well I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and a happy monday!

db - I hear you on time flying by! Time off is never long enough! Is your pup sick or is it just a routine visit? Hope all is well!
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I had a busy but fun holiday weekend. I am loving all of the Christmas music and decorations and can't wait to get our tree next weekend! DH is hunting all week and I have a lot of evening commitments so its back to business as usual!

DB- I agree, the holiday went by waay too fast!
    Gianna- Sorry your pup was bad! Do you keep him with you in a carrier when you fly?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    T - Yeah, I have a carry-on dog bag and she has to stay under the seat in front of me... let me just tell you - she HATES it! lol! Poor thing! I feel so bad for her but there is really nothing I can do. Thank goodness it's a short flight from Philly to Pgh! 
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    G - I can't imagine taking Roxi on the plane with us - she'd be SO bad! Glad you spent lots of time with the fam! She had an ear infection when we took her for her routine visit so tonight is just a follow up to make sure she's doing ok!

Trisha - we put up our decorations and tree on saturday so i'm already in the Christmas spirit and loving it!!

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all!

I agree, the break was too short.  It was so good seeing family and friends though!  Now I'm just looking forward to Christmas!  I have stockings hung up (my place is too small for a decent tree) and plan on having christmas music on 24-7.

g- sorry about your pup...I could never get my cat on a flight.  Glad you had a good time in pgh!

db - hope all goes well with your pup at the vet

t- yay for christmas music/decorations!  so many people I know (including FI and my mom) hate Christmas music and decorating, I'm glad to see i'm not the only one excited for them!
  • Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    edited December 2011
    Morning everyone! I agree, the holiday FLEW BY! Ugh its so depressing to be back at work, but atleast only a few weeks till Christmas! Its super busy today trying to catch up, so Ill have to recap later but just wanted to say hi!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Afternoon! I really wish I could've taken off today- DH gave me his cold, so I'm feeling miserable and trying to hang onto my voice. I had a nice long weekend with my family though. We had a yummy Thanksgiving meal, and just stayed in on Friday. My mom made wedding soup (my favorite- haven't had it in years). I made myself go Christmas shopping on Sat., and got a lot of nice things, including a new camera for myself. Half the time I end up getting more for myself than others. Tongue out

Hope you all have a quick afternoon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards