Kentucky

Bill Caine Photography

Hello,

I just wanted to share how happy I've been with Bill Caine's photography.  He took our engagement photos a few weeks ago in downtown Lexington.  The session itself was relaxed, fun, and easy.  It was easy to forget that there was a camera!  Bill was great to work with and very personable--we walked around downtown, talked, and took photos.  He made us look great, and now we have over 50 pictures to cherish forever!  He takes his art very seriously, and is very passionate about photography and his craft.  I recommend him with the highest regards and have only the best to say about him. 

Here are some of the pictures from our session I've posted on our website:  http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=8223018500623147&pid=8233967

Re: Bill Caine Photography

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amy!  When is your wedding?  Have you worked with any other vendors so far?  We'd love to hear more about your planning.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    We're actually getting married in November in Roanoke, Virginia.  However, we live here and wanted our engagement photos to be done in Kentucky.  He's the only vendor I've dealt with in Kentucky, but he is wonderful and I can't recommend him enough.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome.  Thanks & congrats! 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    I used him for my wedding photography in June and let me tell you--he's amazing! My day was a disaster but you couldn't tell it from the pictures he took. He and his assistant were the highlight of my day and they made everything so easy and comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards