New Hampshire

Travel Agent

My wedding is in November and FI and I have been thinking about our honeymoon. We have looked into Secrets Cap Cana Resort but didn't know if it would benefit to talk to a travel agent or just book right from the website. Any sugguestions on local travel agents? I live in Southern NH and will be getting married at the Castleton in Windham NH. I don't normally post but this board has been so helpful with so much of the planning already Smile!!

Re: Travel Agent

• edited December 2011
    We decided to do a cruise for our HM and we found some great deals online, but we felt more confortable having a real person take care of things for us.  So we brought all of the pricing info to Liberty Travel in Nashua (on the D.W. Highway) and we worked with Karen Powell (she was great!).  She even got us a better deal than the one we found! We were able to get a better room on a higher deck, and also a voucher for a $20 credit on board. She also was able to recommend some hotels in Miami to stay at the night before our ship leaves that have shuttle service to the cruise port.  It was totally worth it to go through them.  Also, everything is paid through them instead of paying airfair, hotel, etc. separately. I feel much more at ease having booked though an agent.  HTH! GL!
    Anniversary
  • redsoxfan619redsoxfan619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check into Simply Honeymoons! Contact is Coleen. She is out of the North Shore, but will do phone conferencing or in person appt if you desire. simplyhoneymoons.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards