Colorado

Australian living in Houston marrying American in Colorado, second wedding in Perth Australia

I would love to hear from anyone who has any hints about my several destination weddings.

March 12, 2011 Colorado Springs

July 2,2011 Perth, Australia

Re: Australian living in Houston marrying American in Colorado, second wedding in Perth Australia

• COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in CO Springs, have you checked out any venues here yet? How big is your guest list?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Colorado Springs.  Check out Cheyenne Canon Inn (cheyennecanoninn.com).  Florist Liz Ash with Ambience Florals (ambienceflorals.com).  Happy planning!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would use a planner to help keep things organized - sounds like you've got a mountain of planning ahead of you. We used The Celebration Studio to help plan our destination wedding in Vail and they blew us away with how helpful they were, how much less stressful everything was, etc. Not to mention the amazing design ideas they came up with. www.thecelebrationstudio.com. Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    There are a lot of beautiful places in CO, mountains, foothills, city, just depends on what you are looking for.  I use to live in Perth!  It's a beautiful city as well, do you have a venue chosen for there?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards