Ohio-Columbus

Photo Guestbook Rave

I just got back a photo album I made on Mypublisher.com that we are going to use as our guestbook, and I love it!  The cover is very nice and has a picture of us on it, the paper is great, and the photo images are very high quality.  We used pictures from throughout our relationship, and guests can sign and write messages in the white space.  It ended up being about $60 (incl. shipping) for an 11" x 15" 25 page album.

I think I may make parent albums with our wedding pictures when we get them back.  If you don't get an album with your wedding package, you might want to check it out too!

Re: Photo Guestbook Rave

• edited December 2011
    Awesome!! Also a money saver tip... sign up with Shutterfly I did a photo book through them and all I had to pay was shipping. They send out great coupons all the time.
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome idea girls! I love it! Much more likely that I will keep a photo book out to look than just a plain guest book in the future!
  • aldavisaldavis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm making a scrapbook to use for our guest book.  I'm also doing scrapbooks for each set of parents for part of their gift.  All three will have pics of us before being engaged, e-pics, and wedding pics.  The parents' will also have pics from their respective weddings.
    A
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards